Adventure OS - A Wonderous (and Occasionally Strange) Journey

"The food on this cruise was a wildly divergent, almost schizophrenic experience."

I agree with this statement from the OP. The Adventure was the only ship I've been on in 42 years that ran out of food in the Windjammer! Also, I think I heard about a man having all the entrees on the menu in the MDR, but the Adventure was the only ship where I actually SAW someone order 6 entrees. My DIL was entranced watching this woman consume them! :D

Your review was a joy to read. You are a gifted writer.

Lost my bestie seven years ago and still miss her terribly. My sincere condolences

Thank you. The party was terrific. Have ZERO care what it cost but the limos were one of my more lucid ideas. Of course, going back to get the cars the next day was interesting. I will only pay for so much. LOLOL

Better late than never...I love his reviews.

Sailor jack, I think you need to accede to public demand.

Really cheap Majesty Cruise on March 14, 2016. After the retrofit, prices double. I want to say goodbye to the Majesty I remember and have loved.

As an inducement/bribe, all drinks for you and Sailor Jill in Key West are on me. I can no longer afford drinks aboard. LOL

Sailor jack, I think you need to accede to public demand.

Really cheap Majesty Cruise on March 14, 2016. After the retrofit, prices double. I want to say goodbye to the Majesty I remember and have loved.

As an inducement/bribe, all drinks for you and Sailor Jill in Key West are on me. I can no longer afford drinks aboard. LOL

There are very few occasions that I have wished for a forum "like" button, but this is definitely one of those. I hope in my lifetime to see a Sailor Jack/JohnGaltny review, perhaps running concurrently, of your joint travels. [emoji23][emoji23] as I am cruising at the end of February, this would be the perfect night cap to my post cruise blues. [emoji106]

There are very few occasions that I have wished for a forum "like" button, but this is definitely one of those. I hope in my lifetime to see a Sailor Jack/JohnGaltny review, perhaps running concurrently, of your joint travels. [emoji23][emoji23] as I am cruising at the end of February, this would be the perfect night cap to my post cruise blues. [emoji106]

If SailorJack, JohnGaltny and maureencruiser ever end up on a ship together I am going to go straight to the emergency room with my iPad to read their reviews because the humor may kill me.