Can't remember exactly....

room attendant

head waiter

waiter helper (cant remember what they are called)

and...

and...

ummm

don't remember if it was maitre d or something else

Yes I was wondering on the $$ amount they suggested

Yes I was wondering on the $$ amount they suggested

The last time that Royal Caribbean offered the specific suggested amounts for each of the four positions was before the last increase in daily amounts, so now we cannot answer that question.

To respond to a couple of other posters: those people were always tipping out others who helped them; we just weren't officially notified about it. Now RC mentions it.

I remember head waiter was $.75 per day. I remember a recurring theme of "why should I tip a head waiter I hardly ever see?" A lot of people were pretty begrudging of that 75 cents per day...

All great answers thanks I was just wondering how we went from tipping 4 people to all the behind scenes people. That's just. Just wondering how they were tipped in the paat

Gratuities have always included those folks that work in the WJ for dinner as well as those crew members that deliver your luggage on embarkation day and pick up your luggage the night prior to debarkation. It was just never itemized before.

Gratuities have always included those folks that work in the WJ for dinner as well as those crew members that deliver your luggage on embarkation day and pick up your luggage the night prior to debarkation. It was just never itemized before.

If that's the case how much did the 4 people the envelopes covered really get?? How much did they have to kick into the pool? Doesn't seem fair to them

If memory serves me it broke down like this. I could be wrong on the Maitr'd & Assit Waiter.

Waiter $3.50 PP

Room Steward $3.50 PP

Assit Waiter $2.50 PP

Maitr'd $ 1.75 PP ?

Think you are correct. That's $11.25 if my math is correct. Still don't get what that leaves back of house. If the above mentioned has to share what is left for them?? Not much I would think. Thanks for input