Any good mens clothing websites?

I know I have my favorite womens clothing websites that have clothes that aren't outrageously priced, but was wondering if there are any men's sites? The ones I have stumbled upon are too expensive. Just simple casual clothes is what he normally wears. AKA: Golf shirt/shorts.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually buy my husband's clothing on Sierra trading Post, the Columbia outlet, Kohls, or Nordstrom. Though I did just get him a jacket at Eddie Bauer that is fantastic - in the travex line, the Voyager II.

For technical clothing, STP is the best. Lots of goretex, wicking fabrics, great prices (and sales often).

Were finally getting a Sierra Trading Post here, can't wait, great store

I tend to shop online 75% of the time anyway, so that wouldn't matter so much, unless it means the inventory or prices change for what is available online....

• 2 months later...

Hi fellow Kentuckian! I shop for similar things for my DH. If you are looking for basic reasonable shirts and shorts online I tend to look at old navy and kohl's for basics. These aren't novel suggestions but they tend to offer some great prices when things go on sale and/or on clearance. If you are looking for brands, I recommend Hautelook if you haven't tried them already. Sometimes can find some great deals at sierra trading post (depending on what you want), and 6pm might be worth a shot as well.

In store, I have been having some really great luck shopping kohls clearance in store for the past year. I recently picked up 2 tank tops, 2 swim trunks, and 5 new pairs of shorts and 4 new shirts for under $100. My DH is hard to shop for size wise and I have had a lot of success recently. while I don't know what they would have in stock at this point (I went the last two weeks) they had a TON of everything in pretty much every size.