Westerdam - Victoria shuttle/ bags outside cabin

Cruisernat

Going to Victoria on Westerdam. Does HAL have a shuttle service to city and back to port? If so, do you need to purchase tickets in advance.

Alternately, are cabs readily available. Do they take USD?

Also anyone remember what time bags have to be outside cabin that night. We depart Victoria at 11.59 pm. Disembarking in Seattle next day.

Going to Victoria on Westerdam. Does HAL have a shuttle service to city and back to port? If so, do you need to purchase tickets in advance.

Also anyone remember what time bags have to be outside cabin that night. We depart Victoria at 11.59 pm. Disembarking in Seattle next day.

Yes there will be taxi's outside and USD are accepted but change will be given in CDN. There probably is a shuttle but there usually is a fee.

Why not walk to the city center ?

Bags usually should be out no later than midnight preferably by 8PM.

Yes there will be taxi's outside and USD are accepted but change will be given in CDN. There probably is a shuttle but there usually is a fee.

Why not walk to the city center ?

Bags usually should be out no later than midnight preferably by 8PM.

I've never seen the 8pm request on any hal ship. Are you thinking of Princess?

Luggage has to be out by 1 AM.

That's what it has always said on all my cruises, the last one being the Veendam where I disembarked on May 23.

I've never seen the 8pm request on any hal ship. Are you thinking of Princess?

That's what it has always said on all my cruises, the last one being the Veendam where I disembarked on May 23.

11 pm on the Westerdam which we disembarked on May 1st. Now, I did see bags go out later and they were picked up ;)

Never ever seen the 8 pm and that would be tricky. the other late times are reasonable IMO

Luggage has to be out by 1 AM.

Or midnight, as it was on my recent Volendam cruise.

Luggage out has never been so early as 8:00 PM. Second sitting is just entering the dining room at that hour!

We were on Westerdam May 9th-16th. We didn't use a shuttle in Victoria so I don't have any information on that.

We received a letter stating bags should be in the hallway no later than 12am. Along with the letter we also received the luggage tags that needed to be put on our luggage. The tags give the time and color you're assigned to disembark the following morning.

I hope the food is better for you and the weather is amazing! Enjoy your cruise.