Just got back from the Miracle

maritaysa

What did you do in Cabo? We board a week today and have 2 days in Cabo and are stumped. I love the Miracle looking forward to seeing her after her dry dock.

Hope you had a nice time. :)

Was the Seuss at Sea program up and running? Did they have the green eggs and ham breakfast?

Thanks.....

We were on the first sailing. They have a parade followed by storytime by acory the CD. The brunch is on the last sea day. Food was yummy. They had green eggs and ham, fun pancakes that were red alternating with white that were alternating in size. They had cereal encrusted French toast, and the yogurt parfait and fruit were a lot of fun.

What did you do in Cabo? We board a week today and have 2 days in Cabo and are stumped. I love the Miracle looking forward to seeing her after her dry dock.

We had lunch at Tony's--awesome drinks (I had a mojito) and guacamole. Many went to Cabo Wabo. We had gone on another cruise, and it was just too hot to go again.

We were on her over New Years this year..our least favorite cruise to date! The ship was just so tired looking and such a slow paced atmosphere left us a little bummed! Also..getting on the ship was so disorganized people were mad before they even heard the first exciting DING of their sail and sign card!!:( Hope the resent dry dock refreshed and pepped things up for your resent experience and you had a great time! :)

We were on her over New Years this year..our least favorite cruise to date! The ship was just so tired looking and such a slow paced atmosphere left us a little bummed! Also..getting on the ship was so disorganized people were mad before they even heard the first exciting DING of their sail and sign card!!:( Hope the resent dry dock refreshed and pepped things up for your resent experience and you had a great time! :)

Agreed. We sailed to Hawaii last January. 23 Carnival cruise 4 on the Miracle and the ship looks tired. The staff also looked tired.

We just got off the Miracle too. It looks great, 😄..no vibrations that we felt, and the crew was wonderful. We were also on the Miracle the week before it went into dry dock. And I could see lots of improvements...it's my favorite Carnival ship.

Did you take kids with you? If so, what ages? I'd like info on the Camp Carnival for a 2 year old.

Also, can you tell me the views on each side (port vs starboard) at each port? I've done only brief research for this cruise itinerary. So far I know Cabo: port side is ocean, starboard is view of tenders, beach, buildings.

Thanks!

Have cruised to Cabo many times. Buy a glass bottom boat tour to Lands End. You can get it on the beach. Takes about an hour/costs very little--lots of fun. Lots to do on the pier and also you can get pedicabs to downtown (Cabo Wabo, etc) for about $10.00.

Enjoy

Other than some not so good times, overall we had a great time! ;-)

Did you take kids with you? If so, what ages? I'd like info on the Camp Carnival for a 2 year old.

Also, can you tell me the views on each side (port vs starboard) at each port? I've done only brief research for this cruise itinerary. So far I know Cabo: port side is ocean, starboard is view of tenders, beach, buildings.

Thanks!

My oldest DD is 4, and has participated in CC since she was 2. She even went to the under 2s on her first sailing. She liked it a lot. For the 2 and 3 year olds, they'll give you a phone in case they need to reach you for any reason. You can drop them off for free anytime before 10pm. They close sometimes for lunch or to prepare for some evening activities. There's a separate CC fun times that lists all of the activities. I didn't bring any of that info home. After 10pm, they charge $6.95 plus 15% gratuity per hour.

Our cabin was starboard, and had the sunset traveling south and sunrise traveling north. When in Mazatlan, we were facing the industrial area. We were facing land in PV.

We were on the first sailing. They have a parade followed by storytime by acory the CD. The brunch is on the last sea day. Food was yummy. They had green eggs and ham, fun pancakes that were red alternating with white that were alternating in size. They had cereal encrusted French toast, and the yogurt parfait and fruit were a lot of fun.

Thank you. My daughter and her family are sailing later this month. My grandson will love it.