Suite mirrors

Kineticoh20

Yes, there are lighted magnifying mirrors in suites. Unfortunately the one in our suite was broken. The mirror had detached and slipped down inside the frame so that the image was somewhat distorted. Since it was the kind that mounts to the wall, I didn't even ask to have it replaced as I had no expectation of it happening. Just to be safe, take your own.

Yes, there are lighted magnifying mirrors in suites. Unfortunately the one in our suite was broken. The mirror had detached and slipped down inside the frame so that the image was somewhat distorted. Since it was the kind that mounts to the wall, I didn't even ask to have it replaced as I had no expectation of it happening. Just to be safe, take your own.

Just curious as to what ship this was on? Everyone we have had was a free standing pedestal mirror on the desk.

Mike:)

Just curious as to what ship this was on? Everyone we have had was a free standing pedestal mirror on the desk.

Mike:)

Was just about to ask the same question since thar has been our experience too on the Emerald, Sapphire, Caribbean, Ruby and Royal Princesses.

Edited by capriccio

I'm still a little confused if the mini suits, not full suites, on the Pacific Princess provide magnifying mirrors (lighted or not) :confused:.

I've never been in a mini-suite that had a magnifying mirror but I haven't been on the Pacific Princess - only the Coral, Island, Emerald, Ruby and the old Royal (in a balcony cabin).

I've never been in any Princess mini-suite that had a lighted make-up mirror.. Those ships that offer Window Suites (which are considered full suites) have a wall mounted lighted make-up mirror in the bathrooms… Vista Suites (my only other experience) have free standing lighted make-up mirrors..

I've never been in any Princess mini-suite that had a lighted make-up mirror.. Those ships that offer Window Suites (which are considered full suites) have a wall mounted lighted make-up mirror in the bathrooms… Vista Suites (my only other experience) have free standing lighted make-up mirrors..

I agree. Window suites have a wall mounted mirror on a telescoping arm. Vista and penthouse suites have a standalone table top mirror with lights. No makeup mirror in any mini suite I have seen.