Non formal night MDR women Alaska

Pretty much the same thing you'd wear on a non-formal night anywhere. Match the "dressiness"/dress codes of your cruise line. I wear skirts & tops, casual/sundresses, or black pants with a top. Carry a wrap or sweater if needed, indoors are usually the same temps all over the place (and that temp is too cold for me;)) I only took 3 prs shoes to AK when we did our cruise, so for dinner I wore the Privo mary jane or the low heeled sandals (that I also wore on formal night).

Hi, I just sailed to Alaska last month:D....I did wear jeans during the

day but I always changed for dinner and wore nice slacks and tops

and on formal nights I wore long skirts (and dressy tops;))

I dressed same for evenings on this cruise as I do on any other cruise.

I always shower and change for dinner.:)

I wore warm clothes. We were there in May and it stayed in the 50s, so the nights felt cold. I wore a lot of sweaters!

Make sure you check the weather before your trip, though, because we were the last cruise on our ship in September and had temps in the 70s most days - that's up outside Fairbanks where we were visiting family, as well as in most of the ports. We had sun and upper 70s in Ketchikan! But Skagway was cold (35) & sleeting.

And *that's* why people recommend layers in Alaska:D

Honestly I don't think it matters on the location of the cruise rather the cruiseline. Still consider my self a newbie with 3 cruises under my belt. Alaska, South Pacific and Hawaii. Going over my photos i am wearing same sorta thing. Slacks with a short sleeve or sleeveless top/ blouse or a dress often strapless. I also bring a thin cardigan as i get cold easily. From my experience no matter what the temp outside its always comfortable inside. average.

Just got home last weekend from my third Alaska cruise (Princess) and there were definitely quite a few women (and men) wearing jeans in the MDR. The nights I wore jeans I made sure my top was a bit more formal/fancy and wore fancy flats or nice sandals. I generally prefer to wear pants or something nicer than jeans in the MDR, but we had traditional dining and on most days we were in port late or there was some sort of scheduled activity going on right up until dinner time.

Hi, I just sailed to Alaska last month:D....I did wear jeans during the

day but I always changed for dinner and wore nice slacks and tops

and on formal nights I wore long skirts (and dressy tops;))

I dressed same for evenings on this cruise as I do on any other cruise.

I always shower and change for dinner.:)

This is also how I dressed for evenings in Aklaska. I did keep a sweater/handy for after-dinner walks on the deck. Hope you had a nice cruise Lois!

This is also how I dressed for evenings in Aklaska. I did keep a sweater/handy for after-dinner walks on the deck. Hope you had a nice cruise Lois!

It was awesome....thanks:D:):D

Here is a link to my review if you want to read it.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=503836