returning member

pfunk123158

Hello Everyone, it's been some years since i last posted, and getting prepared for our next cruise in Sept. on the Victory. so here's my first returning question. would it be possible to make jungle juice on the ship, can you transport juice and fresh fruit onto the ship and, if so what would you put it in?

Harmon

I doubt you can bring or take off any fresh fruit if you are traveling internationally.

The idea is to prevent harmful or invasive bugs getting either on the ship or onto an island.

Edited by evandbob

You can order fruit from Bon voyage to be delivered to your room, along with rum. Or you can hit the buffet for some fresh fruit. You can carry on some kind of mix, or fruit punch in 20 oz bottles or less.

Edited by kona_wahine

I don't think you can bring any fresh fruit on with you. But couldn't you get it from the breakfast buffet? I can't for sure recall what they had but I recall fruit, just not specifically what.

I can never explain it but the very best pineapple I have ever eaten has always been the fresh pineapple on a cruise ship. Always.

Also available, melon (different kinds, like cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon), bananas, apples, oranges, and often times grapes.

Get them from the buffet, or order from room service.

You can order fruit from Bon voyage to be delivered to your room, along with rum. Or you can hit the buffet for some fresh fruit. You can carry on some kind of mix, or fruit punch in 20 oz bottles or less.

thanks for the Info, it will be of help

Harmon

I can never explain it but the very best pineapple I have ever eaten has always been the fresh pineapple on a cruise ship. Always.

Look for 'Gold' pineapples.

Hello Everyone, it's been some years since i last posted, and getting prepared for our next cruise in Sept. on the Victory. so here's my first returning question. would it be possible to make jungle juice on the ship, can you transport juice and fresh fruit onto the ship and, if so what would you put it in?

Harmon

Welcome back, Harmon!

You may carry on 12 cans or bottles of non-alcoholic beverages maximum 20 oz. size per person. Food items must be prepackaged and unopened. A cooler no larger than 12x12 is allowed (collapsible cooler works well). If you are not too far from the embarkation port, you could carry on store-bought frozen packages of fruit in that if it is worth it to you to have your own stash. The cabin steward will keep ice in that for you if you ask. I keep one under the sink in the cabin's bathroom.

Carnival Fun Shop offers beverages for purchase pre-cruise and you may pick the delivery date for it to be in your cabin, such as on embarkation day.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2261

http://www.carnival.com/funshops

Hope that helps. Enjoy your Victory cruise!