Things i'm note sure you should do :)

Woah time out it was meant to be amusing . no none of it bothered, annoyed or made me scream with rage. Maybe its a Brit humour thing but I just laughed when I saw them and thought maybe others may laugh. Evidently some of you are upset so I humbly apologise.

I am an American (and descended from Germans too!) and I considered starting a blog or web comic simply to document the stupid/annoying/funny/inappropriate things people do in coffee shops. If anyone doesn't think that was funny, well that's not your fault. They just deserve our sympathy and pity.

9. Mistreat a towel animal whilst under the influence of alcohol.

Yes, mistreating the towel animals is frowned upon by Towel Animal Advocacy Groups

;)

Towel Animal Advocacy Groups, AKA .. TAAG is also against the tag removal on pillows, comforters and mattresses:eek:.

8. Use the last ice cream in the machine with a long queue of children behind you…...

9. Mistreat a towel animal whilst under the influence of alcohol.

10. Ask a polite question about consequences of sharing a drinks package (eek!)

11. Get up early before your family and then join them for a second large breakfast pretending it is your first after the gym.

12. Dry hump as part of your audition to be the newly married on the Love and Marriage game. There is enthusiasm and then there is... well..... awkwardness. LOL

Ah elevators that reminds me.. 13. Hold the lift door open whilst you chat to your friends who are not coming with you, then when you finally allow the lift full of people to move go one floor :) (and they did seem pretty fit and able).

Lets not forget the early elevator entrance keepers, AKA.... EEEK!

Those who push themselves on the elevators prior to allowing others to vacate it :eek:

Most of the things the OP mentioned I just walk away or move to another place. The seat kicking would be addressed specifically with the adult, or parent, whichever is appropriate. I've noticed a LOT of people, especially men, do nervous knee and leg jiggling when they are excited.

But, the elevator rudeness drives me batty. Anyone pushing on and elevator while we are trying to get off gets body-blocked and told we are COMING OFF, PLEASE!!

Woah time out it was meant to be amusing . no none of it bothered, annoyed or made me scream with rage. Maybe its a Brit humour thing but I just laughed when I saw them and thought maybe others may laugh. Evidently some of you are upset so I humbly apologise.

Loved your post!! Made me laugh ( and shudder) at some of those things you mentioned.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ignore all common sense sanitary rules in areas where food is served because it's YOUR cruise.

Use your hands instead of the tongs.

Sit your diaper clad child up on the table in the Promenade Cafe and THEN walk away from the clearly visible WET spot on the table.

Say, "excuse me, I forgot an item" and then proceed to go down the entire length of the buffet ahead of everyone poking around in all the steamers trying to decide.

Putting a bun back in the steamer after it's been on your plate.

Sticking your water bottle on the nozzle of the drink machine.

# ? (lost track now) Make your way to the front of the line at the theatre, bypassing others who have been waiting, then when the doors open, stand there and hold everyone up while you ponder where you want to sit and then walk excruciatingly slowly to your preferred seat.

(I know, you thought they were saving those 6 inches closest to the door for you, right?? :) ) LOL

chelsea, you are fine. some folks on here seem to have joined under the impression that everyone has to have their sense of humor surgically removed. they might even ask for your health records to prove it. People get way too uptight.

I thought your post was spot on.

:d:d:d:d