Drink of the Day

cclvr

Yes, they do.

No, it isn't.

There is a 2-for-1 dear for two happy hours a day: one usually between 3 and 4pm and one late-night, 10-11 or 11-12. That's good on any drink, so even better than a DoD special.

Yes, they do.

No, it isn't.

There is a 2-for-1 dear for two happy hours a day: one usually between 3 and 4pm and one late-night, 10-11 or 11-12. That's good on any drink, so even better than a DoD special.

To my knowledge Princess Cruises ships, while in Australia don't do the Happy Hour or the All Inclusive Drink Package. I could be wrong, but I did read it on Princess Cruises own website.

Crochetcruise :cool:

If you are Elite , Platinum or in a suite, you will be invited to a special lounge for Happy Hour where snacks are served and the Drink of the Day is discounted.

The drink of the day for the Elite/Platinum/Full Suite guest lounge is not the same drink as what is listed in the Patter as the drink of the day.

Also, on many ships, any of the drinks listed for the EPS lounge on the card in the room can be bought at the special price on any day in the lounge. This may not always be the case, but you should ask.

The drink of the day in the Patter, and sometimes also promoted on the Wake show, is just a suggestion and not discounted.

Look for the BOGO (Buy One Get One) happy hour, as stated usually 3pm to 4pm in one of the lounges and also late night. It is a true 2 for 1. If you purchase any drink you get the second at no charge. Beer has also been included, and you could get two for one and stock up your cabin fridge.

Also, on many ships, any of the drinks listed for the EPS lounge on the card in the room can be bought at the special price on any day in the lounge. This may not always be the case, but you should ask.

Printed on the schedule of food and drinks for the EPS lounge on our most recent cruise:

"Enjoy your paired cocktail with the selected menu of the day, at a special discounted price of $5.00, available at the promotional price the same day only."

If you are Elite , Platinum or in a suite, you will be invited to a special lounge for Happy Hour where snacks are served and the Drink of the Day is discounted.

Sounds Good...this fall will be our first cruise as Platinum...what time of the day do they do this Happy Hour??

Sounds Good...this fall will be our first cruise as Platinum...what time of the day do they do this Happy Hour??

5pm -7pm every day except for Captains Circle party night.

Believe me its no deal anymore. :(

Its a nice get together. We try and go every night.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

5pm -7pm every day except for Captains Circle party night.

Believe me its no deal anymore. :(

Its a nice get together. We try and go every night.

So what do they have and where on the ship??

By any chance is wine by the bottle included in the BOGO? I really doubt it but just asking.

Ken

I've seen posts where people got the split of champagne on the BOGO. It's not spiffy champagne but they were able to get it unopened (at least one bottle anyway) and take it back to their cabin. They then ordered OJ from room service at breakfast and had mimosas in their cabin.