Best way to get from mco to port canaveral

pokerski82

Me and my wife are flying into Orlando airport on southwest and wanted to know the best whey to get to port Canaveral from the airport. We are flying in morning of cruise I know its best to fly in day before but cruise leaves on a Friday and I don't have enough time to take more days off work.

Since you are flyng in the day of I sure hope you are landing in Orlando very early because port is another 45 min to 1 hr from the airport.

A lot of people will do a one-way car rental but if you do not want to deal with that I would highly suggest you pre-book a shuttle.

The three most popular are: Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Executive VIP Limo &

Travelynx.

Do not do a taxi as it will cost you $$$$$!!!

I hope you enjoy your cruise....

We have always rented a car when flying into MCO and leaving our of Port Canaveral. However, the rental to pick up the car at Port Canaveral and dropping off at MCO is $168.00 for a compact! There are 4 of us so we would be dividing the cost but still...love having a car but guess we will have to check out the shuttles. Picking up at MCO and dropping off at Port Canaveral is $44.00 which is about what we would expect both ways. Any thoughts or discount codes? Thanks!