Fire on Freedom?

p-tax i don't think that's true--- a reputation for posters being bloodthirsty. As you say with 1M posters even .001% of total can ruin a posting. There's always one who has to pounce at the slightest mistake but you have to move past it and not respond to them--

Big Feet - you leave a big a BIG footprint (your signature). I've only seen a couple others like that.

Tom

Wow, I'm sure glad I didn't get involved with this thread sooner.

Just want to make one comment. This is JMO so don't flame me because "you" don't agree. Different strokes for different folks:)

In hindsight, this was no big deal for passengers....not even so big a bother as the fog delays I've experienced; some of which have resulted in a 5 hour delay outside Galveston Harbor. Just some inconvenience and delays with their plans...having to wait in places that were maybe not so comfortable. But if I had been there, it would never have occurred for me to get compensated for it with OBC. I was overjoyed and impressed to death when they gave us $30 lunch money to compensate on shore expenses on one delayed fog cruise. But here...if the company had offered as little as $25 OBC, I would've been thankful. After all, their cruise was only interupted for a few hours. Extra time was given for excursions and they made the next port. No worries. I'll bet they will look back on it and have a great conversation starter in future.

I just look at things like this as another adventure.:cool:

Just sayin...for me, no big deal. Others are entitled to their own opinions of course:D;)

No big deal for the passengers??? Was there a general alarm sounded when you had a fog delay? Did you have to stand on deck at your muster station as you watched smoke billow from the ship you were standing on?

I am very surprised that we haven't heard of someone having a heart attack due to the stress of the whole situation.