Fire on Freedom?

I'm on the Freedom now. There was a fire in one of the engines. We reported to our stations. It's out now. They've sent us to different venues, theater, studio b, etc. Since we can't go back to our stateroom just yet.

I'm on the Freedom now. There was a fire in one of the engines. We reported to our stations. It's out now. They've sent us to different venues, theater, studio b, etc. Since we can't go back to our stateroom just yet.

Thank you for the information. Thankfully all are safe!

Thank-you for the update, glad to hear everyone is safe.

Also glad to hear what appears to be somewhat good news. At this time of day most passengers are probably off the ship. What a site that must have been from the port. I imagine not a lot were trying to reboard this early. I never thought of reporting to Muster stations while in port. On one hand the lifeboats on one side are worthless, but you have to have an organizing point I guess. Will be interesting to follow.

Edited by BillOh

Everybody was on the ship since we hadn't docked in Falmouth. We were suppose to arrive at 10 a.m. The fire started after 9 a.m. It started in the engine room & I've heard smoked filled the Crown & Viking Lounge.

We are still in the theater.

Everybody was on the ship since we hadn't docked in Falmouth. We were suppose to arrive at 10 a.m. The fire started after 9 a.m. It started in the engine room & I've heard smoked filled the Crown & Viking Lounge.

We are still in the theater.

Glad you are all safe! Keep us informed