Is there a sun deck on the riviera deck(#14 )on Emerald Princess

back2tampa

It looks like there is a deck on the 14th forward like almost over the bridge but I can't find any info on it. If you know then please let me know.THANK YOU!

It's confusing; it looks like an open deck but Riviera Deck 14 forward is actually the bridge.

You can tell pretty well from this photo. It's the Ruby, not the Emerald; but they are virtually the same.

That area above the bridge is usually open for embarkation sailaway and sometimes other port sailaways or coming in to dock or while at dock. Expect it to be locked when underway at open sea. Although I have seen mention or two of a door being open then, but probably was an oversight.

That area above the bridge is usually open for embarkation sailaway and sometimes other port sailaways or coming in to dock or while at dock. Expect it to be locked when underway at open sea. Although I have seen mention or two of a door being open then, but probably was an oversight.

Yes, access seems to vary ship to ship. A great spot when it is available.

I should have added that if the area referenced is what you meant, it is accessed via the Lido deck, all the way fwd.

What about the pool in the back of the Rivera deck on the Crown? Is it accessible to the disabled (I use a walker)[ATTACH]362671[/ATTACH]

It is actually halfway between the Riviera deck and the Lido deck with steps up from Riviera and down from Lido.

I am not aware of an alternate way to get there.

As I recall the pool is only a couple of steps up from Riviera deck; it is more than that coming down from Lido deck. I don't believe there are any ramps so you would have to go back to the lifts to get up to Horizon Court and the Outrigger bar.

As I recall the pool is only a couple of steps up from Riviera deck; it is more than that coming down from Lido deck. I don't believe there are any ramps so you would have to go back to the lifts to get up to Horizon Court and the Outrigger bar.

No ramps, and I believe it's about 5 or 6 stairs up from Riviera deck. I've used them many times but never actually counted them.

If you're asking if the pool itself (aft, Riviera deck) is accessible, the answer is yes. It has 3-4 steps from the deck into the pool with hand rails (NOT the steep ladder down the side).

I too use a cane (sometimes a walker); the Riviera aft pool is the only one I can get in/out on the Emerald & Ruby.