My Voyage of the Vikings review (link)

HokiePoq

Good review.

My 13 year old grandson is considering joining us on the VoV next summer. He asked if there were any teenagers on the cruise this year.

Could you please try to recollect if you saw any teenagers on the cruise this year.

Thanks a lot,

Scott & Karen

Thanks for the Review. We are going Rotterdam to Boston July 2 to July 20 2016 and are dreaming on your cruise highlights and reviews. I just can't wait!

Bowie MeMe - I just read the review (I'm also on the same sailing as her next July). What a great review and makes us even more anxious for this cruise.

Edited by Sue from Canada

Good review.

My 13 year old grandson is considering joining us on the VoV next summer. He asked if there were any teenagers on the cruise this year.

Could you please try to recollect if you saw any teenagers on the cruise this year.

Thanks a lot,

Scott & Karen

Their was one 12 year old girl on for the full 35 days. She didn't have much company on the way to Amsterdam but seemed to adapt quite well, participating in the Viking Games and other competitions. A few teenagers joined the ship in Amsterdam so she had company for the second half of the cruise. She danced with all the officers at the black and white ball.

Good review.

Thanks a lot,

Scott & Karen

There were some teenagers, mostly on the Boston-Amsterdam part. I am not sure they were as young as 13. There were some young children....not many, though. The teen club person would have several in tow at various events.

I, too, agree with all you said. This was the best cruise.

I was on the tour in Isafjordur and remember the smile on your face when you got to have your picture taken with the horses.

Thanks, Elsie. I've loved your pictures and yes, I'd been dying to get to pat one of those beautiful horses.

If I may copy from your title, spectacular review.

Really well done and very interesting. Thanks so much for posting it and sharing with us.

It sounds like the trip of a lifetime :)

Thank you! It was. We've been on other trips but there are always things to find fault with, even if small. Sometimes not small, lol. The Veendam crew and the itinerary made this indeed a trip of a lifetime.

Their was one 12 year old girl on for the full 35 days. She didn't have much company on the way to Amsterdam but seemed to adapt quite well, participating in the Viking Games and other competitions. A few teenagers joined the ship in Amsterdam so she had company for the second half of the cruise. She danced with all the officers at the black and white ball.

Had forgotten she was on for the whole cruise. The crew all seemed to know her by name and she appeared to have a great time.

Hokiepoq, don't want to hijack this thread, but I've often wondered if you're a VA Tech Hokie? One of sisters is a long time resident of Blacksburg, VA and a Tech graduate. Up until a few months ago, she was the owner of a well known restaurant in the area.

Roz

Hokiepoq, don't want to hijack this thread, but I've often wondered if you're a VA Tech Hokie? One of sisters is a long time resident of Blacksburg, VA and a Tech graduate. Up until a few months ago, she was the owner of a well known restaurant in the area.

Roz

Yes, I'm a Hokie. Of course I'm dying to know which restaurant! We have season tickets for football. Met DH at Tech many moons ago.

Loved reading your review too. I'm signed up for the first half of the trip next year and cannot wait. Your review, Elsie's pictures...ahhhhh. Thanks!

Thank you. Have a wonderful time! I loved reading the previous year's roll call and reviews and making plans ahead of time. It's all great!

There were some teenagers, mostly on the Boston-Amsterdam part. I am not sure they were as young as 13. There were some young children....not many, though. The teen club person would have several in tow at various events.

Had forgotten she was on for the whole cruise. The crew all seemed to know her by name and she appeared to have a great time.

Thanks for the information, I appreciate it. I'll share it with my grandson and see what are his "druthers."

Scott & Karen