Happy dance happy dance

kakalina

Have a great cruise. Are you packed yet?

Um. . . Pretty much except for the dresses. :o:D

I am doing it all differently. I've never flown to a port let alone on the day of the cruise!

Edited by kakalina

I have practically torn this place apart and I can not find the bag of luggage straps and bungee cords and such. Oh where in the world could Virgil have put those after the last cruise? :confused:

The only things I haven't gone through are the boxes of his clothes. I just am not ready to go through those yet. I sincerely doubt they are in there.

But then the state I was in when I reorganized the condo I might have put them anywhere. :eek:

I guess I will have to go out and buy one and honestly, we must 20 or so of them - somewhere. :mad:

I have practically torn this place apart and I can not find the bag of luggage straps and bungee cords and such. Oh where in the world could Virgil have put those after the last cruise? :confused:

The only things I haven't gone through are the boxes of his clothes. I just am not ready to go through those yet. I sincerely doubt they are in there.

But then the state I was in when I reorganized the condo I might have put them anywhere. :eek:

I guess I will have to go out and buy one and honestly, we must 20 or so of them - somewhere. :mad:

Maybe look inside all the suitcases and bags? Including the outside pockets? Might be worth a peek.

Bon Voyage, my friend .... have a wonderful wonderful 47 days :)

I haven't posted in a while but do drop in on occasion to see what is going on and look for familiar names....and there was your name and the word " happy" which made me happy.

So glad you are cruising, have a wonderful trip ...sending love and best wishes Colleen