Epic Refurbishment

Single Cruiser

Bliss seems a lot more 'loungy' to me. I always felt that a venue of this nature was missing from the EPIC. You never know, they may use the Cavern Club as a late night dancing venue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like bliss is my alternative to the atrium for lounging. :)

Bliss seems a lot more 'loungy' to me. I always felt that a venue of this nature was missing from the EPIC. You never know, they may use the Cavern Club as a late night dancing venue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Cavern Club does look like a small enough venue and cozy enough to be a late night venue but the lighting is off for it to be a good disco from the pictures posted so far. I'm referring to intelligent lighting, not ambient. Time will tell what they do. I don't see Cavern Club holding that many people for the Beattles performances without it becoming a ticketed venue. That could get interesting really fast. It look amazing though! :)

Windows in Bliss and a Hofner bass adorning the Cavern Club. Sooooooo cool!

Thanks so much cruisers for taking the time to post these amazing photos of the "new" Epic. You guys are the best for sharing all of this with us. Happy Sailing!

Noooooo Please tell me they still have the Lavazza machines in the suites.

Sorry. Check the French eBay site for a stack of well used Lavazza machines and pods. Only coffee, decaf, and espresso pods now and tea bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our cabin steward said that his team was working until after midnight on refurbishments last night has the Epic sailed into Southampton. Then they had to set up a lot of the rooms from scratch. When we boarded at 11:30 many of the cabins were not ready yet with maintenance people working off "blue tape" defects.

When we arrived at the Southampton terminal at 10:00, there was a long line of several hundred crew members waiting to checkin and board.

The ship eventually set sail about an hour late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Craig.

I am sailing on the Epic out of Barcelona on 8 Nov 2015. As this will be my first time as a single cruiser (male), and first time on Epic, booked into a studio cabin, with access to the Lounge, I would be grateful if you could give me any tips/advice to allow me to make the best of the cruise. Many thanks.

Ron

Hi Ron

Myself and two friends are on the same sailing. Have you joined the Roll Call?

Denise

Edited by deniseatnycs
spelling