Diamond Lounge on Oasis

jerraeb

We we on Oasis for the first time a few weeks ago, and I thought it was curious that the deck plan locations for Wonderland and the DL could be so wrong. Now it's starting to make a little bit of sense....:confused:

The DL is nice and quiet during the day with great views. Great place to chill out and enjoy a coffee.

During happy hour, there are better places to hang out unless you like crowds or simply want to mingle with other Diamond guests.

We we on Oasis for the first time a few weeks ago, and I thought it was curious that the deck plan locations for Wonderland and the DL could be so wrong. Now it's starting to make a little bit of sense....:confused:

We were...:o

I am currently sailing Oasis, and the signs for Wonderland are definitely here

6156e7bc919eb0ddc86c65e1790726ab.jpg

I’ve asked around, and no definitive answer, other than Wonderland was meant to have been installed during the last refurbish but obviously wasn’t...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those signs have been around for the past 2 years of so. We started sailing Oasis in 2016 and the Wonderland signs were posted then. It is confusing to many. On the first day, folks were talking by the elevator banks where Wonderland sign is also posted and I overheard some know-it-all telling those waiting that wonderland was the kids club! Folks were nodding and saying, "such a cute name". I never said anything.

M

There is an upcoming drydock (next year) and it is certainly possible that they will finally be putting Wonderland in the original Concierge Lounge area, as previously promised. That would force the Diamond Lounge to move.

Have you heard when next year? We're on Oasis in March and hoping the DL stays put up there!!:rolleyes: