Diamond Lounge on Oasis

jerraeb

We have an upcoming cruise on Oasis of the Seas and have heard conflicting stories regarding the Diamond Lounge. Does anyone know if there is one and where to find it ?

This will be our first cruise as Diamond Members and are looking forward to enjoying some of the perks. If you've cruised recently on Oasis your input would be helpful. Thanks !

We have an upcoming cruise on Oasis of the Seas and have heard conflicting stories regarding the Diamond Lounge. Does anyone know if there is one and where to find it ?

This will be our first cruise as Diamond Members and are looking forward to enjoying some of the perks. If you've cruised recently on Oasis your input would be helpful. Thanks !

The DL entrance is on deck 11, aft centrum.

Its actually on two decks, Decks 11 and 12. There is a spiral staircase that connects the floors. In addition to the cocktail hours (with delicious serve yourself hot and cold hors d'oeuvres) there is a continental breakfast in the mornings (can't remember the exact hours) and there is an exotic coffee machine which makes cappuccinos, lattes, espressos. We were on the Oasis last week and often used it as a place to sit and read and people watch during the day. It was generally deserted except perhaps for one other couple. It has a huge window that over looks the Boardwalk and the ocean.

It is mis-marked on all the ship's maps because it was supposed to be turned into Wonderland. So all the maps show the Diamond Lounge on, I think Deck 4, and the 11 and 12 deck space as Wonderland. But you will receive a letter from the hostess in your cabin telling you the location and hours.

• 2 weeks later...

On our sailing last week we only took advantage of the diamond lounge one evening. We both had the drink package so we weren't there for the drinks but to just check it out. We found it to be very crowded and loud. I thought it would've been nice if there was some music playing, instead it sounded like a cafeteria. We didn't stay long.

We to are taking our first Diamond cruise on Oasis, but not till next Spring. Be on the watch for the review titles. Diamond Lounge meets the Blue Collar Comedy tour" ;) I did find the lounge one deck below me on deck 11. Let us know how it goes for you. I'll be there soon.

Just Checked The Oasis Deck Plans on RCI's Site.

Deck plans from 10-Oct-2015 to 30-Apr-2016 show the 'Diamond Club' (Lounge) on decks 11 & 12 looking out over the Boardwalk.

Our Friends Floyd & Kathy and Sue & I are doing the 30-APR-16 Cruise.

Dennis & Sue

• 3 weeks later...

We sailed the Allure when the diamond lounge now was the old CL.

If Oasis provides the services we were provided when it was the Suite lounge you will be very very happy.

But, do get their early, even with it being large, it did get crowded, also I am hearing the diamond members numbers are growing.

Next cruise for us we will be newly diamond and in a suite, so we will be trying both lounges on the Allure.

Safe travels

We sailed the Allure when the diamond lounge now was the old CL.

If Oasis provides the services we were provided when it was the Suite lounge you will be very very happy.

But, do get their early, even with it being large, it did get crowded, also I am hearing the diamond members numbers are growing.

Next cruise for us we will be newly diamond and in a suite, so we will be trying both lounges on the Allure.

Safe travels

Really wouldn't waste my time in DL if I had access to SL. I kind of miss the old DL on the Royal Promenade

Really wouldn't waste my time in DL if I had access to SL. I kind of miss the old DL on the Royal Promenade

When we were on Oasis, the DL was just something to stop off and get coffee at. Happy hour set up was in Blaze down in the belly of the ship. Not as nice.

Looking forward to checking out the new layout when Oasis comes here to PC.

Where is the CL now,or did they eliminate that totally now with the SL addition?

Edited by island lady

When we were on Oasis, the DL was just something to stop off and get coffee at. Happy hour set up was in Blaze down in the belly of the ship. Not as nice.

Looking forward to checking out the new layout when Oasis comes here to PC.

Where is the CL now,or did they eliminate that totally now with the SL addition?

The CL is gone.

Do they still have drink coupons for Diamond members on Oasis? If so, I would forget the DL and go find a nice bar. I found the rising Tide bar to be a nice place to use my drink coupons.

3 drinks loaded on seapass to use between 5 and 8:30. Same on all ships for quite awhile now

Its actually on two decks, Decks 11 and 12. There is a spiral staircase that connects the floors. In addition to the cocktail hours (with delicious serve yourself hot and cold hors d'oeuvres) there is a continental breakfast in the mornings (can't remember the exact hours) and there is an exotic coffee machine which makes cappuccinos, lattes, espressos. We were on the Oasis last week and often used it as a place to sit and read and people watch during the day. It was generally deserted except perhaps for one other couple. It has a huge window that over looks the Boardwalk and the ocean.

It is mis-marked on all the ship's maps because it was supposed to be turned into Wonderland. So all the maps show the Diamond Lounge on, I think Deck 4, and the 11 and 12 deck space as Wonderland. But you will receive a letter from the hostess in your cabin telling you the location and hours.

Thanks for the explanation. I was still under the impression that it had been moved to deck 4. This is nice to know as I think we will do Oasis again next year. The deck 4 location didn't seem particularly interesting. It is nice to know the coffee machine is available in a room with a view.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Thanks for the explanation. I was still under the impression that it had been moved to deck 4. This is nice to know as I think we will do Oasis again next year. The deck 4 location didn't seem particularly interesting. It is nice to know the coffee machine is available in a room with a view.

You were correct about the deck 4 location - for a short time. They put the DL off one of the dining rooms and it did not last long there, maybe a couple of weeks.

• 2 years later...
Does anyone know about the diamond lounge moving from the 11th floor down to the fourth floor ****

On the oasis

Have not heard that one, though I could see it happening.

There is an upcoming drydock (next year) and it is certainly possible that they will finally be putting Wonderland in the original Concierge Lounge area, as previously promised. That would force the Diamond Lounge to move.