Netflix on TV in Stateroom on Allure ?

Internet - We purchased the Voom( new internet on Oasis class and Quantum class) package. We were wondering if the tv in our stateroom has internet access so we can watch our Netflix account on it. ?

Does any one know if this is possible?

Internet - We purchased the Voom( new internet on Oasis class and Quantum class) package. We were wondering if the tv in our stateroom has internet access so we can watch our Netflix account on it. ?

I don't believe it's possible to get Netflix directly on the stateroom TV.

Chromecast and laptop or a tablet with the Netflix app. It will even work from a smartphone too

http://www.amazon.com/Google-Chromecast-Streaming-Media-Player/dp/B00DR0PDNE

Edited by ryano

Between the difficulty of connecting to the TV (you probably can't switch to the HDMI input without another remote), the probability of needing a VPN solution to get Netflix to work (since the IP address you get on the ship is likely to be outside the US) and the hardware you need to haul (laptop+cables), just unplug for the week and catch up on Netflix when you get back.

Its not that complex. I used a chromecast on Oasis earlier this year took 5 minutes to setup, no special remote, no special vpn nothing. Was nice to be able to stream onboard the ship :) Upgraded wifi FTW!

I have PlayLater which allows me to download whatever I want from Netflix. I can then transfer it to a micro sd to watch on my samsung tablet and download to a usb data stick to watch on my computer. I also subscribe to unblockus and switch between countries to access Netflix in other countries.