Booking under maiden name

MsSoloTravel

I recently booked an early saver for February under my maiden name. I didn't think about it as Carnival input my information for me as a past guest. My maiden name is still on my current drivers license along with my married name. Does anyone know if this will be a problem for me?

Example:

Booked under Jane Doe

License says Jane Doe Smith

Thank you for the helpful replies. To respond to summersigh... I just realized the mistake today and am unable to call Carnival today. I thought I would reach out to this helpful and experienced community to maybe calm my worries until I am able to make the call.

Thank you for the helpful replies. To respond to summersigh... I just realized the mistake today and am unable to call Carnival today. I thought I would reach out to this helpful and experienced community to maybe calm my worries until I am able to make the call.

I was just concerned that some of the information you were getting seemed to be conflicting and I've heard stories on Cruise Critic about folks who were denied boarding because names didn't match up perfectly. My hope was that Carnival would give you the correct information and/or fix what needed fixing.:)

I would call to see if they can change it. We ran into this with our DIL a few years ago. She took the marriage license and it was all good. I believe as long as you have a "bridging" document showing the connection between the two names you are good. At least it worked for her.

Edited by jamesr3939

I would call to see if they can change it. We ran into this with our DIL a few years ago. She took the marriage license and it was all good. I believe as long as you have a "bridging" document showing the connection between the two names your are good. At least it worked for her.

^^^^^Winner,Winner, Chicken Dinner!