Just a warning about making purchases on My NCL

LAFFNVEGAS

I just wanted to warn people to double check to make sure anything you purchase on My NCL does go through and gets charged to your credit card. Last Wednesday I purchased on line the Thermal Spa package , I did not think too much of it because I saw a hold on my credit card account and received back confirmation. Well this past Monday I get a call left on my voice mail that I did not pay for my Spa pass. Well I check my bank the hold dropped off and nothing was processed. So I call NCL they had no idea why it did not go through but they actually no longer saw the purchase so I paid for it again and made sure they sent me confirmation and the charge did come through.

Ok so yesterday morning I decide I want to purchase the Unlimited Internet package so I purchase on line and get this confirmation.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446088655.265794.jpg.869ca51fff6a99854ee3160d38d3eccf.jpg

This time nothing processed to cc but this confirmation states to wait 24 hours so I waited . Still nothing so I call NCL and they have no record what so ever of my purchase. So went through the process again with an agent.

I just want to warn anyone to double check anything you purchase on line or just to call in the item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a pass yesterday as well and paid for it. I decided to purchase another pass today for my dad and when I went to check out, the total cost was $278! I called them directly and the girl just took a payment for my dad's pass over the phone and I made sure she email me the confirmation.

That's happened to me too except I didn't notice until I was on the ship 😕 I had bought OBC as a birthday gift for one of my companions, even though I had confirmation guest services had no record of it. It was only when I was in port and had wi-fi that I was able to check visa account that I saw I was never charged for the credit. We all had a great time but this did anoy me.

Several years back we purchased a few excursions online - never thought to go back to the credit card and check. We got to the ship and had NO excursions and the ones we did want were now SOLD OUT. The manager at the excursion desk was rude and patronizing and basically brushed us off even though I had a hand full of email confirmations. This next 14 day cruise I have only purchased ONE excursion through NCL and that will more than likely will be the only one.

Thanks for the heads up.

I booked 2 spa passes as soon as they were available online. I just went and checked my account and low and behold... my spa pass is no longer there. And, my credit card was only charged for one pass.

Sooo upset. That's the one thing I was really looking forward to. :(

My husband's spa pass is still listed... which is typical, because he could care less about going to the spa. He was just going to go with me.

I'm going to try to call and see if I can get it fixed, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

What is it with this stupid company?

Gah! I bought a spa pass for myself and my husband yesterday. Received the confirmation and my credit card was charged for both...yet only my husband's pass shows up as reserved and paid for on our booking summary. I called NCL twice. The first agent told me that it's "likely" how the system works- he said "sometimes" if a person buys two dinners the site will only show a reservation for one....huh? Doesn't sound right to me...

Called back and spoke to another agent who assured me that she saw both spa passes on our account and sent me an email confirmation - which is exactly the same as the one I initially received.

I STILL don't like the fact that only ONE pass appears on the booking. Why is there a disconnect between what NCL sees in their system and what I see in my booking??

(This will be my first NCL cruise)

I also have that issue but I think it's because the extra OBC is from our TA and not Norwegian....so it doesn't appear on myncl. Can others confirm??

Mine is from Norwegian... So that doesn't apply to me. I just print out all confirmations and take them to guest services if I have issues onboard.

Hi!

On missing spa passes and OBC, double check to make sure your spouse/travel partner doesn't have/never registered for a My NCL account. I had OBC and had purchased a few things through MyNCL. They all went through on my credit card. But when I pulled up my current reservation -- which shows both my husband and me as guests -- it was showing only one half of our OBC and 1 person for each excursion, instead of 2. After multiple calls, it turned out that my husband had apparently registered for a My NCL account at some distant point in the past - he doesn't even remember doing it -- and when we logged into his account (after we finally figured out his logon and password), the other half of the OBC and his excursions were there. How stupid is that.....

terry

Terry

I just wanted to warn people to double check to make sure anything you purchase on My NCL does go through and gets charged to your credit card.

Thank you,

Fantastic heads up. 2 days ago I prepaid the DSC. After your post I checked and my VISA was not charged nor is it pending.[emoji35]

Gah! I bought a spa pass for myself and my husband yesterday. Received the confirmation and my credit card was charged for both...yet only my husband's pass shows up as reserved and paid for on our booking summary. I called NCL twice. The first agent told me that it's "likely" how the system works- he said "sometimes" if a person buys two dinners the site will only show a reservation for one....huh? Doesn't sound right to me...

Called back and spoke to another agent who assured me that she saw both spa passes on our account and sent me an email confirmation - which is exactly the same as the one I initially received.

I STILL don't like the fact that only ONE pass appears on the booking. Why is there a disconnect between what NCL sees in their system and what I see in my booking??

(This will be my first NCL cruise)

Noticing tonight the same thing has happened to me. Booked (2) spa passes through My NCL, and credit card has been charged for (2) passes. Just checked cc account online and it is showing a $258 charge ($129 weekly spa pass x 2). At one point my MyNCL account showed the charges for both my wife and I, and I printed that out luckily then. Tonight it just shows my pass and not hers.

Booked the cruise through a TA but the spa pass direct online, so I'll have to make a couple calls tomorrow to make sure it's all in the reservation.

Noticing tonight the same thing has happened to me. Booked (2) spa passes through My NCL, and credit card has been charged for (2) passes. Just checked cc account online and it is showing a $258 charge ($129 weekly spa pass x 2). At one point my MyNCL account showed the charges for both my wife and I, and I printed that out luckily then. Tonight it just shows my pass and not hers.

Booked the cruise through a TA but the spa pass direct online, so I'll have to make a couple calls tomorrow to make sure it's all in the reservation.

UPDATE:

Called my TA and they put me through to the NCL desk which handles cruise enhancements. Talked to a nice lady who looked at my reservation, saw that the two spa passes were indeed there, and before I hung up I had an email confirmation of the two spa passes to print out and take with me just in case.

Shout out for a nice little bit of customer service to NCL!

Last week i purchased 5*100$ OBC.

At that time they were on my vacation summary (for dec 30th).

(They are now charged on my CC.)

But i don't see them anymore on my vacation summary and when i click on "print booked items" i see one 100$ OBC (not 5) for dec 29th (day before my cruise) :confused::eek:

I think i will call and ask them to refund me. i don't want to fight on it when I will be onboard.:mad:

Last week i purchased 5*100$ OBC.

At that time they were on my vacation summary (for dec 30th).

(They are now charged on my CC.)

But i don't see them anymore on my vacation summary and when i click on "print booked items" i see one 100$ OBC (not 5) for dec 29th (day before my cruise) :confused::eek:

I think i will call and ask them to refund me. i don't want to fight on it when I will be onboard.:mad:

I find myncl has rarely been correct, but onboard I have never had an issue. I take the confirmations just in case but so far have never needed them.