LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Wow! That must have been some burn! What's your itinerary on the 5-day? No Princess Cays, I hope. It would be a shame to miss going into that water!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 night is Princess Cays and Grand Turk. The spa did not charge me for the massage. It ended up being a 2nd degree burn

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

5 night is Princess Cays and Grand Turk. The spa did not charge me for the massage. It ended up being a 2nd degree burn

I have enjoyed hot stone massages in the past, but now I will have to think twice about ever doing that again. Again, so sorry this happened to you. I hope the hotel will make additional accommodations fro you and make sure this never happens to another person.

I'm glad you saw a doc and are taking care of it. I hope you can still relax and enjoy the cruises.

Friends I appreciate your comments but for now I'm just concentrating on relaxing and getting ready to enjoy this cruise as much as possible. I will address these issues soon enough but I would appreciate if we could just get back to the real reason for this thread... my reporting of my first ever cruise on Regal Princess :)

You are at the start of a very detailed diary of events ... Make additional medical notes and back up with photos of the injury and copies of all medical reports.

Sounds quite a serious burn ... Did they take all the right first aid action when it happened .. Cooling the area etc makes all the difference to the outcome.

All the best for the next few days ... Hope you manage to not let it spoil your enjoyment of the cruise.

Hello friends! I am back at the hotel. It's a mixed bag... can still go on the cruise but on the 5 night sailing I can't go in the water.

When I get back the clinic wants me to come over and they will check it then. If it's healed up nicely then water is okay on the 7 night.

WOW 2nd degree burns. Glad you got it check out! Hope it doesn't hurt too much! Hopefully they gave you good advice on how to help it "heal up nicely".

Friends I appreciate your comments but for now I'm just concentrating on relaxing and getting ready to enjoy this cruise as much as possible. I will address these issues soon enough but I would appreciate if we could just get back to the real reason for this thread... my reporting of my first ever cruise on Regal Princess :)

Hi Chris,

Glad you got your shoulder/burn checked out. - I will steer back to vacation.. Have all the yachts started to come in for the yacht show yet? Some of them are just unbelievable big, beautiful!!! We were there last year at the tail end of the show. I told my husband "when we win the mega bucks or power ball one of those is on the bucket list" :D:D

Are you trying out the new restaurant were the Bimini's Boatyard use to be?

SO Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else this Sunday.

Kathyr

Hi Chris,

Glad you got your shoulder/burn checked out. - I will steer back to vacation.. Have all the yachts started to come in for the yacht show yet? Some of them are just unbelievable big, beautiful!!! We were there last year at the tail end of the show. I told my husband "when we win the mega bucks or power ball one of those is on the bucket list" :D:D

Are you trying out the new restaurant were the Bimini's Boatyard use to be?

SO Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else this Sunday.

Kathyr

Some of the yachts are coming in now. I have not tried the new restaurant yet

So very sorry to hear of the Spa hot stone ''treatment'' and sending happy, healing thoughts. Glad you had it checked out, now lets enjoy this awesome cruise!!! The pictures are so spectacular, I can hardly wait till you are on board. Will be glued to the Port Fever cameras for your sail away. I will be waving, and here in sunny southern Saskatchewan, Canada we are in a SNOWFALL advisory.

dm

Awesome! Thanks for that shot! We sail on Serenade at the end of January and I wanted to watch her sail away today but didn't get to the webcam on time!

Tracey

There's Serenade of the Seas for her first ever visit to Port Everglades

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Chris, hope your having a great dinner tonight with Steve & Cheryl. I'm curious to see where you went out to eat at. Besides the Crab Shack, we should get together for dinner on another night while we are on the Regal next week. Your pictures are perfection, your doing a awesome job putting this live blog together. It's nice to see so many people are following along.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Edited by Kenosha Cruiser

Chris, I had to let you know Darlene and I got our cabin assignment today from Princess. We got an upgrade to an unobstructed deluxe balcony on Emerald Deck. Our cabin number is E212 (Mid Forward), not to far from you. Also, if you don't know this, Princess is giving an onboard credit adjustment for our Nov. 8th cruise on the Regal. Kathy mention it was due to lower port fees & taxes because she called Princess. Have fun tomorrow, can't wait to join you on Sunday.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Chris, I had to let you know Darlene and I got our cabin assignment today from Princess. We got an upgrade to an unobstructed deluxe balcony on Emerald Deck. Our cabin number is E212 (Mid Forward), not to far from you. Also, if you don't know this, Princess is giving an onboard credit adjustment for our Nov. 8th cruise on the Regal. Kathy mention it was due to lower port fees & taxes because she called Princess. Have fun tomorrow, can't wait to join you on Sunday.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Congrats on your upgrade! What category did you book? I am on the Regal in December and booked a gty. No cabin assignment yet. So far one cabin has been assigned in our gty group. He booked a deluxe and received a 2 car upgrade. Enjoy your cabin and cruise!

Linda

Ken congrats on the upgrade! Hello friends! Back from a great dinner and meeting up with Cheryl and Steve who will be joining me tomorrow on board!

My house and yacht, I WISH

9d066fd130f0128efaf7c296a30e0cbf.jpg

cb1229b9b9c6833fd9b8a9778d1f0cb4.jpg

Dinner at Outback Steakhouse with Cheryl and Steve!

53fa11f1150e9f041cacc175290494b1.jpg

327154f81c6c440c805ec552fff3e64f.jpg

ea5bca0e73dfc5f4c1a11df93b2da0c5.jpg