Shareholder OBC

I had e mailed and received a response that it was available with the BOGOHO as long as there was no OBC offered along with it. Don't know about the 30% off deals.
I wonder if whoever emailed you is correct?

"9. Combinability?

Please note that as of December 31, 2008, the shareholder benefit offer is not combinable with other onboard credit offers, general loyalty offers, upgrade offers, chartered sailings, certain group sailings, "dollars off/wave" promotional offers, certain price programs, reservations made on a reduced rate/travel agent rate/inter-line rate and savings certificates. For bookings made prior to December 31, 2008, the Shareholder Onboard Credit is combinable under certain conditions. Please direct queries to investorrelations@rccl.comand a prompt response will be forthcoming."

Edited by FLACRUISER99

To date, this is the only thing that I dont like about RC. The shareholders credit should be available regardless of other benefits. It should be a reward for investing in the company and not impacted by any other benefits that ALL passengers receive from sales.

I wonder if whoever emailed you is correct?

"9. Combinability?

Please note that as of December 31, 2008, the shareholder benefit offer is not combinable with other onboard credit offers, general loyalty offers, upgrade offers, chartered sailings, certain group sailings, "dollars off/wave" promotional offers, certain price programs, reservations made on a reduced rate/travel agent rate/inter-line rate and savings certificates. For bookings made prior to December 31, 2008, the Shareholder Onboard Credit is combinable under certain conditions. Please direct queries to investorrelations@rccl.comand a prompt response will be forthcoming."

Which was why I asked. I emailed investor relations and not Royal.

I took it much like them allowing the C&A balcony discount which I'd not normally combinable with too much yet still allowed with the BOGOHO.

In my case I never had it applied as right after I enquired they added free gratuities as part of the Holiday sailings.

Why don't you simply apply if you're in doubt about eligibility? Believe me, they'll let you know! The turnaround time is reasonable too. Make sure however that you attach your most recently dated proof of ownership with your email or you'll get a response within 48 hours like I did telling you to do so.

To date, this is the only thing that I dont like about RC. The shareholders credit should be available regardless of other benefits. It should be a reward for investing in the company and not impacted by any other benefits that ALL passengers receive from sales.

You would think. It should be the same for the new OBC offer. I was told this morning that I can't get the 300.00 OBC offer and the Diamond discount. I guess the shareholder and Diamond discounts are worthless in many sale situations:rolleyes: So much for receiving any benefits over someone who's never sailed with them or invested with them.

Just assume you cannot use the Shareholder credit with anything or at anytime and you will cover 99.9% of the reality. I think the only time you can use it is if you pay full price for both travelers in whatever cabin class you have chosen

Just assume you cannot use the Shareholder credit with anything or at anytime and you will cover 99.9% of the reality. I think the only time you can use it is if you pay full price for both travelers in whatever cabin class you have chosen

No that is not true. We have used with Senior Discount, Resident Discount, and BOGO. It doesn't hurt to apply.