Ft Lauderdale hotel's

NavySis

The airport is only a 15$ to most hotels near the port. I wouldn't search only for hotels with shuttles. You don't mention when you are traveling, which will affect rates. Do you have a cost budget?

The Embassy Suites on 17th St. is safe and convenient. The Riverside on Las Olas is surrounded by restaurants and small shops and galleries.

Can anyone recommend a safe hotel for a single women in ft Lauderdale? I am looking for a hotel with free airport transportation and a shuttle to the pier if possible. Thanks in advance.

The hotels in the safest areas usually don't have shuttles or at least not for free.

The free shuttles are usually with hotels/motels in marginal areas.

Take a look at the hotels on 17th Street and The Riverside Hotel is an excellent option.

When I read the request for a safe hotel for a single woman in Ft. Lauderdale the Riverside immediately popped into my mind. We've stayed there twice, including earlier this month. Not only is the food at the Riverside itself great (wonderful breakfasts), right across from the Riverside are several great local restaurants. The Riverside is located in a safe area and the street in front of the property is well lighted.

We recently stayed at the Sleep Inn, Dania Beach, it was a great stay, clean, walking distance to drug store and resturant across the street Hemingways. Recommended by the Hotel desk clerk, they were friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was your typical make your own waffles, etc. I reserved the hotel on there web site, paid 79.00 and change including all taxes a fees, with AAA discount king room. I would stay here again. THey have a airport shuttle, not sure about the port as we rented a car to go to port of Miami.

We recently stayed at the Sleep Inn, Dania Beach, it was a great stay, clean, walking distance to drug store and resturant across the street Hemingways. Recommended by the Hotel desk clerk, they were friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was your typical make your own waffles, etc. I reserved the hotel on there web site, paid 79.00 and change including all taxes a fees, with AAA discount king room. I would stay here again. THey have a airport shuttle, not sure about the port as we rented a car to go to port of Miami.

Price is all relative I think...this same hotel is $229 for the Sat in March I need it for...pure craziness for a SLEEP INN!! :eek: