Splendor in the Caribbean---let's try again

mkam2821

Trying to plan when and if to do Chef's table and/or steak house on the Splendor 7 day Western Caribbean, Dec 13-20. Now that she's back in the Carib does anyone have menus and/or what night is Chef's table? Hubby's birthday is during our cruise and I would love to surprise him

Thank you in advance

You don't find out the night of the Chef's Table until you are on board the ship. I think we got a note the 1st full day. The menu has changed since I did it (November 2014 on the Splendor). It was a great experience and totally worth it. Make sure you go very hungry!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was just on the Splendor a few weeks ago and they did Chef's Table on Tuesday and Thursday nights since they had so many sign-ups. Our cruise left Sunday and was a 7-day.

I didn't take any pictures of the dining room menus, it was the regular menus still (not American Table).

Edited by capcutie2002

I was just on the Splendor a few weeks ago and they did Chef's Table on Tuesday and Thursday nights since they had so many sign-ups. Our cruise left Sunday and was a 7-day.

I didn't take any pictures of the dining room menus, it was the regular menus still (not American Table).

Thanks for the reply. There's usually one night (if not 2) where neither my husband nor I are thrilled with the MDR entreee selections and that's when we'd opt for the steak house. If we know in advance, it certainly makes planning easier.

In March on the Splendor Chef's Table was Tuesday and Thursday, as well. Sailing her again next March. I made reservations through the Steakhouse for Chef's Table and have been confirmed.

Do you have to pay in advance for the steakhouse when you make the reservation on line?

In March on the Splendor Chef's Table was Tuesday and Thursday, as well. Sailing her again next March. I made reservations through the Steakhouse for Chef's Table and have been confirmed.

How soon did they confirm your reservation for the steakhouse?

• 3 weeks later...

i've tried to book my steakhouse reservation twice for an upcoming splendor sailing and have yet to receive a reply confirming or denying me. there's a new form in the manage my cruise section, in the past i've just emailed the steakhouse and received a reply within about 24 hours.

anyone have luck booking the steakhouse in advance on splendor recently?

You can never go wrong with steakhouse night 1.

According to a Google search with a date of earlier this year:

Carnival is currently offering a free bottle of wine per steakhouse reservation booked for the first night of the cruise. Since the first night of the cruise has generally been the slowest night fleetwide for the steakhouses they are offering this as an incentive to get guests to dine with them on that night. The only choice you have for the free wine bottle is from the two house wines - either Santa Carolina Chardonnay or Santa Carolina Merlot.

So if you're going to the steakhouse, might as well make it night 1!

i've tried to book my steakhouse reservation twice for an upcoming splendor sailing and have yet to receive a reply confirming or denying me. there's a new form in the manage my cruise section, in the past i've just emailed the steakhouse and received a reply within about 24 hours.

Yes, I booked it and received a confirmation the following day

• 2 months later...

I made a reservation for April 17th no issue got the confirmation right away. Just followed the link from the online check in