Pre-paid gratuities question

GreenGuyJ

If I pre-paid gratuities, does that include everyone I should be tipping on board? If I order room service, how does that person get tipped or do I tip that person in addition to pre-paid gratuities? Do you generally tip above and beyond what you pre-pay?

If I pre-paid gratuities, does that include everyone I should be tipping on board? If I order room service, how does that person get tipped or do I tip that person in addition to pre-paid gratuities? Do you generally tip above and beyond what you pre-pay?

Pre-paid gratuities include your stateroom attendant and helpers, and your wait staff in the dining room and Windjammer. We usually give a few dollars to the room service delivery person depending on how big of an order we had.

We generally tip room service delivery people $2-$5 depending on the size of our order. We tip bartenders or servers $1, not every time, but sometimes. We might tip $5 if we sat there for quite some time.

Tipping is a personal matter. Your pre-paid gratuities will compensate the people that need to be. 18% is added to each drink. It is up to you if you wish to provide additional amounts as you choose. :)

The suggested tips go to : cabin attendant, waiters, ass't waiters, and head waiter.

Bartenders add 18% to each purchase, and if you have a drink package, you'll pay the 18% on the cost of the package.

NOT included in the pre-paid tips or daily added tips are: room service delivery folks,or concierge. There really isn't anyone else that is suggested to be tipped.