Chef's Table Menu

jwjax

I just ran a search for new info on the Chef's Table Menu and came up with mostly 1-2 year old posts??:confused:

I wanted to know if CCL has changed the Chef's Table (CT) Menu recently? We have done the CT before, and were thinking about doing it again?

Does anyone have any links to recent posts about the current menu??:)

IIRC, the Chef told us that each year CCL has all the head Chefs send in a recipe for consideration? If so, one would think that the CT Menu would change yearly???:confused::confused:

So....what's on the current menus??:)

The picture above is the Chef's Table menu that we had in April on the Conquest. It was amazing! I would kind of like it to change before April again though so we can have a new menu on the Pride. :)

It's been the same menu the last couple of years, no changes. We did it in October of 2014 and again in October of 2015 and it was identical.

We really enjoy it, but twice is enough with that menu...hope it changes before we sail again next October.

They don't usually change yearly, although that would be great. I know the last one was there for at least a couple years. The one posted is the same one that I did last October when the menu had just changed.

I loved all of it except for the beet blanket. It wasn't bad, but it was just a little weird, whereas everything else was amazing. Oh, and watch out for the garlic chip in the bisque....it is a bit overpowering if you bite into it not knowing what it is

I just ran a search for new info on the Chef's Table Menu and came up with mostly 1-2 year old posts??:confused:

I wanted to know if CCL has changed the Chef's Table (CT) Menu recently? We have done the CT before, and were thinking about doing it again?

Does anyone have any links to recent posts about the current menu??:)

IIRC, the Chef told us that each year CCL has all the head Chefs send in a recipe for consideration? If so, one would think that the CT Menu would change yearly???:confused::confused:

So....what's on the current menus??:)

It seems that its the same menu, so that is why I will not be doing it this year :-/

It was a good experience with excellent food but not enough to do two years in a row

It seems that its the same menu, so that is why I will not be doing it this year :-/

It was a good experience with excellent food but not enough to do two years in a row

Agreed!!:)

That's why I asked if the menu had been updated! It was very good, but it would be like going to the local fine dining restaurant and finding the same menu as last year.... (NY's, Xmas, Tkgvg...Etc) Although it was great, a bit of a variety is always an welcoming experience!:):)

Hopefully I don't get flamed here!! Is it possible to do with a 3 year old?? I would love to do this!!

Don't want to 'flame' you; however, if I were to show up and there were little ones I would request my money back ($75) and leave. This experience is no place for little ones.

I'd be less disagreeable if they charged the toddler the full $75 cover but still think its not the experience most children would appreciate (I say most - not all).

Ok, just read the menu to my hubby and he likes!! lol Question: Is it a sampler with all, or do you only choose one entree? I havent looked into it before, so I just wasnt sure. Thanks.

You get all of it, wear something forgiving.. Did it 2 yrs ago and doing it again with whole family on our upcoming freedom cruis.. Can't wait. :)

Stacy M.