NCL won't take my money!

nbsjcruiser

I have been trying since last week to pay the final little bit owing on our Getaway cruise but the payment portion of their website just flips me out to a page that says they're having trouble.

Anyone else seeing this?

Lots of problems with their website. You're better off phoning them to make payment.

I have been trying since last week to pay the final little bit owing on our Getaway cruise but the payment portion of their website just flips me out to a page that says they're having trouble.

Anyone else seeing this?

Send the payment to me, I'll try and make sure NCL get it :)

Seriously, It's probably a glitch with the system. You can always call them and give them your payment over the phone.

Harriet

Send the payment to me, I'll try and make sure NCL get it :)

Seriously, It's probably a glitch with the system. You can always call them and give them your payment over the phone.

Harriet

Had to call them and do it finally.

We booked Saturday after Thanksgiving and paid in full. 61 days until sailing. Today the website popped up and said we needed to make a $600 payment immediately. Then it disappeared. Couldn't find that page again, but it freaked me out and I called.....the NCL rep checked our reservation and everything is fine.

Weird huh?

Be thankful it wasn't CAD0.01 (1c) that they reckoned we owed them when we had paid the sum they required to finalise our last cruise. :eek:

Never did get that sorted, it was still supposedly owing the day we got on the ship. We carried a dented Canadian cent; just in case!! :D

Mike

Had the same thing happen last week while trying to make payment on My NCL.

After a couple of attempts I just picked up the phone and called. Simple, quick, and painless. I swear all cruise lines websites can be complicated and frustrating at times.