Bus or Cab to Paradise Beach

bb2

Never heard of a bus going to PB or any of the other nearby beach clubs? :confused:

Taxi fare, covering up to 4 passengers in the cab, should be about $17 each way. There will be a board with fares to popular tourist spots near the cab line for your pier - there are 3 piers on Coz so be sure you know which one to go back to!

Make sure your confirm your price before getting into the taxi. We had a lot of problems in Oct. Yes there is a board with prices but our driver was ....to be kind ..confused about price. We had to demand correct price. then come back the taxi was picking up us and 2 other couples and want to charge us 25 a piece. We told him no no no! I sure the other couples would / might have just paid it. but we complain and magically the price went down. to 19 so we said OK but than no tip was given.

• 2 months later...

I have had the same issue in Cozumel. THEN, he started falling asleep at the wheel. Scared the heck out of me and totally put me off Cozumel. I am hoping for a better experience this next time around. :(

Any beaches nearby where I can avoid their taxis?