Crown Princess - Inside Cabin Choice - R507 or C106???

SakeDad

I see some of the insides have different floor plans with a bit more room. On our cruise R507 and C106 are available....any help on which would be better? I have never been on Princess (although I am very aware C106 is all the way forward and lots of walking....not an issue) THANKS :)

Are these your only choices?

C106 and R507 are sideways cabins. I believe R507 is below the pool. Many have said this isn't a good location. I like lower decks myself. Is there nothing on the Plaza Deck 300's. My favorite location for an inside cabin.

We had one of those sideways inside cabins once. Yes they are a little bigger. But if you like a really dark cabin for sleeping don't get one. There is a fairly large vent in the door right next to the bed which lets in light.

Sent from my KFTT using Forums mobile app

R507 is DIRECLY under the Calypso Reef and Pool. I would avoid it at all costs.
THANKS!!!! Good to know. Guess C106 it is.

We had one of those sideways inside cabins once. Yes they are a little bigger. But if you like a really dark cabin for sleeping don't get one. There is a fairly large vent in the door right next to the bed which lets in light.

Sent from my KFTT using Forums mobile app

Cool....I will bring my sleep mask....nothing gets through THAT! :)

• 1 month later...

Hello SakeDad! I am Brutusmom. I was wondering if you have sailed in C106 yet? We have booked this cabin for April and was wondering what you thought about it. I was wondering if it was quiet and larger then other inside cabins. Thanks for any info. PS looks like we are from the same neck of the woods. I am in Vegas! lol small world.

Hello SakeDad! I am Brutusmom. I was wondering if you have sailed in C106 yet? We have booked this cabin for April and was wondering what you thought about it. I was wondering if it was quiet and larger then other inside cabins. Thanks for any info. PS looks like we are from the same neck of the woods. I am in Vegas! lol small world.

Hi!! We sail March 5 and as I have seen so little on this cabin I will be posting many pics and review. We are currently living in Puerto Vallarta and will be using the cruise to mule some stuff down for the condo. So extra room for excess luggage will be welcomed.

In October, our inside cabin was on the Riviera deck. We were under the ice cream bar, and fairly close to the mid elevator, but didn't get much noise from lido deck, until the beach party. That wrapped up fairly early.

I no longer see carnival from my condo front porch :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Can anyone share their c106 experience?

I have not sailed in C106, but have a friend who works aboard the Crown. I was thinking of booking it myself, but they told me it is noisy there because of the door that leads directly to a crew area.

I have not sailed in C106, but have a friend who works aboard the Crown. I was thinking of booking it myself, but they told me it is noisy there because of the door that leads directly to a crew area.

Not too worried about the noise. Read that too. I always need earplugs in new environments. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would like to know if it is noisy because of door slamming, etc or just because crew come & go from there.. I have noticed when I am in that forward port area on Caribe, it is very busy with crew walking by. They are usually quiet but lots of foot traffic.

I would like to know if it is noisy because of door slamming, etc or just because crew come & go from there.. I have noticed when I am in that forward port area on Caribe, it is very busy with crew walking by. They are usually quiet but lots of foot traffic.

Both :eek: