where to get bottled H2O?

hcat

Looks like AQ guests will no longer receive daily bottled water delivery... and as discussed on other threads, the probability of getting it restored for already booked cruises is not looking good.

We will have the Classic bev package which we understand includes bottled water.Correct?

If we have it on the package, where can we get bottled water in the morning, near the pools , buffet etc. I assume it can be requested at the bars later in the day and evening...

What is the size of the bottle provided?

Thanks!

Hoping to bring some on board for our stateroom but hoping to supplement it from the package....

I am always concierge class and we have standard alcohol drink packages. We have 2 water bottle choices. I think the regular 12oz comes with our package but typically, at the bar at Mast, we can get the larger bottle with the package. I have no problem getting bottles, we just put a few in the fridge in the room (which I have cleared out when we arrive).

Looks like AQ guests will no longer receive daily bottled water delivery... and as discussed on other threads, the probability of getting it restored for already booked cruises is not looking good.

We will have the Classic bev package which we understand includes bottled water.Correct?

If we have it on the package, where can we get bottled water in the morning, near the pools , buffet etc. I assume it can be requested at the bars later in the day and evening...

Thanks!

Hoping to bring some on board for our stateroom but hoping to supplement it from the package....

Buffet where they fix up the bloody mary's, Cafe AlBacio, Aqua Spa cafe. I would guess also the Elite function. We usually got them at the Cafe on my last cruise which was not and AQ cruise. That was very popular because you could pick up a treat.

Edited by dkjretired

Depending upon the package one has depends upon what water one can get. Classic package get the "House Brand" water of the day normally in the large bottles and "Premium package" get the 300 ml bottles of Evian, Perrier or what ever the premium brand of the day is. It is available in all dining rooms and bars all day from early morning to late.

Thanks...would prefer keeping the daily delivery .....I assume there's no grat added if you already have the classic package!

Built in, just as if you were getting any drink. On the Equinox over Thanksgiving, we could get a bottle at any bar.

Anything delivered to your room including water is NOT included in your drink package. Might also remember that you can bring bottled water in sealed bottles on the ship as you like. Last, the water on board is filtered with reverse osmosis; the same method used to filter most bottled water!

Thanks!

We were on Millennium in November in AQU with a drinks package and the problem was that if we asked for a bottle at the gangway it was too large to carry or hold. They refused to give us the smaller bottles they were selling.

Celebrity is trying to get those in AQU to now purchase these small bottles.

We were on Millennium in November in AQU with a drinks package and the problem was that if we asked for a bottle at the gangway it was too large to carry or hold. They refused to give us the smaller bottles they were selling.

Yup...our plan is to bring a 4 pack of Fiji water...for use on excursions/ports which do not have a place to buy water.....and use the bar handouts on board..really annoyed they have cut the water in AQ...! Another convenience gone!

Yup...our plan is to bring a 4 pack of Fiji water...for use on excursions/ports which do not have a place to buy water.....and use the bar handouts on board..really annoyed they have cut the water in AQ...! Another convenience gone!

If you have the beverage package you can pick up water as you exit the ship to take on shore. We had no problem getting either the size or brand of water that we wanted. I prefer the Crystal to Evian.

If you have the beverage package you can pick up water as you exit the ship to take on shore. We had no problem getting either the size or brand of water that we wanted.

Same for us on the Equinox last month, and we could get the smaller bottles too.

IF one has a premium package one can get any water one wishes but the Classic package has limited range. To overcome this we take plastic sipper bottles on a cruise with us and decant the large bottles into the smaller sipper bottles the night before and take these ashore or if going to a beach take two large or one large bottle depending upon distance to beach and/or temperature outside

Yes I have the Premium drink package. The problem is when I go to the bar to get a rum and coke and a bottle of water. They can't give me both. I have to wait ten mins. After waiting ten mins I need another rum and coke. I just have to leave without getting a bottle of water. I'll just take my used bottle to the Oceanview to refill my water bottle.:eek:

Yes I have the Premium drink package. The problem is when I go to the bar to get a rum and coke and a bottle of water. They can't give me both. I have to wait ten mins. After waiting ten mins I need another rum and coke. I just have to leave without getting a bottle of water. I'll just take my used bottle to the Oceanview to refill my water bottle.:eek:

Surely everytime you pass one of the 14 bars on board you aren't stopping for a rum and coke. Pick up a bottle of water at breakfast or passing a bar enroute to your cabin. Not really an issue IMO

Wow! We did not have that experience over Thanksgiving on the Equinox. All the staff took care of us wonderfully. Especially in the GastroBar.

Edited by wallie5446