Save $15.00 on gift cards

rjrice1

If anyone goes to Public's Supermarket.... they have a special if you spend $50.00 You can buy a Carnival Gift Card for $100.00 and save $15.00

Not bad since most of us spend that for Christmas dinner... nice stocking stuffer...

Cathy

Me Too! Thanks for the information. I usually pride myself on finding, and using ALL the ways to save money on my Carnival cruises, but the gift cards are one thing that I haven't used yet. I'm on the way to the store where shopping is a pleasure. PUBLIX :cool:

"SKY"

shoot, I just spent 65.00 there tonight and did not see this coupon anywhere, wonder if it is only in FL? Up here in SC, they frequently do a gas card for $40.00 if you spend $50.00. :(

Looks like it's all Publix stores, but you need the coupon from the weekly ad.This link is from a location in Columbia,SC

http://weeklyad.publix.com/Publix/BrowseByListing/BySearch/?StoreID=2500213&SneakPeek=&searchtext=Carnival#idp

Edited by AdrenalineRush

Awesome. Do you know if there is a deadline for this coupon. My nearest Public is about 45 mins. away and I go there when the new sale starts on Thursdays but will go again sooner if it is going to expire soon. Thanks for sharing the info.

If anyone goes to Public's Supermarket.... they have a special if you spend $50.00 You can buy a Carnival Gift Card for $100.00 and save $15.00

Not bad since most of us spend that for Christmas dinner... nice stocking stuffer...

Cathy

Just wanted to say thanks again. We usually get them from Verizon and get 10 off of a 100 gift card. 15 off 50 dollars of groceries and a 100 gift card is way better in my book. Think I am gonna go get another one tonight for my son and his wife as an extra Christmas present. I can always buy more frozen groceries.

I purchase three for "next Christmas" doing a surprise super bowl cruise next Feb... Will be there clue for the cruise...

Hope they continue it along with the gas cards...

Happy Holidays to Everyone.... may the new year bring lots of happiness and wonderful cruises..

Cathy

They can be used to pay for your cruise or to fund your S&S account once onboard.

I picked one up last night. Will be going again this evening. You need to print the coupon from the website though.

Thanks soo much for posting this! I am a loyal Publix shopper and in there at least 3 times a week and have not seen that coupon until you posted about it. The coupon is really hard to find in the flyer too and I still didn't see it today. It wasn't until I was checking out that the cashier asked, as always, "Did you find everything you needed today?" and I said "Well, actually, no. I heard about this coupon for CCL..." and she showed me the ad and coupon and I ran back to the rack and grabbed one. :) I am hoping to do this a couple more times this week for our OBC for Breeze cruise in March. :)