When's the latest you've eaten?

On my first cruise, I had pizza at about 2:00am on the last night. That was my latest. Occasionally, I'll eat something around 12:30-1:00am. That's why I love ships like Dream. No Guys burgers or Blue Iguana cantina, which means we have more food options than just pizza at the late hours of 11:00-1:00.

On one cruise, I was rooming with an 18-year old high school senior, my friend's nephew. He told me that most nights, he got up around 3:00-4:00am and went upstairs to get ice cream or pizza, then came back down to go back to sleep. He really enjoyed the cruise a lot more than he thought he would. He is now serving full time in the military.

Edited by k2excursion

We used to go to the midnight buffet all the time when it was a big thing. And when we are kids and had the energy of an energizer bunny, my sister and I regularly had 2 am pizzas. Don't do it so much now cause the pounds don't come off like they used to.

A couple cruises ago, I woke up super early at 4am on the first day...and thought, "Hmm...I sure would like pizza" so I marched up to good ole Pizza Pirate. The guy looked at me like "what in the world is this dude doing!" Ive gotta say, 4 am pizza was amazing. And being out on the ship so early is really cool...it felt like I had a whole ship all to myself, because I saw no passengers (duh!) and very few crew. I recommend doing it once...it was a cool feeling!

Who here has taken advantage of the 24hr food? Anybody have pizza at 3 in the morning? Or call room service in the middle of the night for a tuna sandwich? A late night snack at 11 is the latest for me.

Midnight pizza...three am room service for a BLT..oh geeze. I can't even tell you. LOL

I learned the hard way one time though about the "hot cheese sauce" at the Mexican dance party. I heaped my plate with chips and poured the cheese sauce on because I assumed when it said "hot" it meant the temperature. Not the fact that the cheese sauce was so spicy I had flames coming out my ears.:eek::D

Nothing beats what my family calls a "safety sandwich". A little something to soak up the alcohol before bed. Nothing beats a room service grilled cheese with bacon at 3 am!

On more than one occasion I've closed down the dance bar and continued the party at the pizza place with music and drinks!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

We usually eat a late dinner...so we don't eat again until breakfast!!!

We are the same usually finish by 9.15pm. Have room service croissant early and then eat breakfast later.

Some should think of their health. A couple of weeks pigging out doesn't do harm but so many on our last cruise were clinically obese.