Bringing your own soda questions

mrsgthatsme

1. You can get ice from the buffet, your room steward, or room service.

2. Yes, you can carry a beverage into the MDR.

3.Every room has a refrigerator, though they are more like "coolers". It helps if you keep your ice bucket in there.

There are ice and glasses in your cabin. The cabin steward fills the ice each morning and evening.

You can keep soda cool in the room fridge, check the fridge settings. Every cabin has a fridge.

You can ask for a glass with ice at any bar. Bars by the pool deck have the large plastic glasses. Lounge bars usually have the small 8 oz glasses.

You can also bring your own water bottle and fill it as needed from your cabin supply.

Princess sells Coke products.

Edited by sknight

I took a small styrofoam cooler (the small one that insulin gets shipped in to my Uncle). I carried my wine bottles in it, inside a proper shopping bag with handles, to board. I asked my steward to fill it twice a day, and unlike their ice buckets, I always had ice!!! My steward asked if he could have it when we left so he could have a "frig" in his cabin. I also take a wheeled cooler bag of sodas on board and stick a luggage tag on it which is delivered straight to the cabin. The whole process worked great this cruise, and I will be repeating it next cruise. Also take along an insulated cup.

Here are a few photos for you. The first shows a cabin fridge with the plastic ice bucket that the steward fills twice a day. The second shows the self serve beverage station in the Horizon Court Buffet. On the left is the ice machine:

7372444770_aa4268d89d_z.jpg

13859393383_e914ed074e_z.jpg

Here are a few photos for you. The first shows a cabin fridge with the plastic ice bucket that the steward fills twice a day. The second shows the self serve beverage station in the Horizon Court Buffet. On the left is the ice machine:

7372444770_aa4268d89d_z.jpg

Your fridge was missing a top shelf which can come in handy.

Our last cruise (Dec 2015) we brought a six pack of coke in the plastic bottles. No problem bringing them on the ship. Our last evening, we still had three bottles left so we brought them to dinner to share with our table. Our waiter brought us glasses with ice, opened and poured the pop for us, just like wine!!

Our last cruise (Dec 2015) we brought a six pack of coke in the plastic bottles. No problem bringing them on the ship. Our last evening, we still had three bottles left so we brought them to dinner to share with our table. Our waiter brought us glasses with ice, opened and poured the pop for us, just like wine!!

Love those plastic resealable bottles. :D