Oasis! It's been 2 years what has changed?

balle26

Ohhhh no my husband will be upset. We'd see the show multiples times from the balcony. Both sides of that area?

Yes. All 6 balconies are gone.

Also, CATS is the broadway show onboard now. Sabor took the place of Seafood Shack. No more Cupcake Cupboard (cupcakes are still sold elsewhere). No more CL. The DL has been moved to decks 11/12.

Those are the changes that come to mind.

Also, CATS is the broadway show onboard now. Sabor took the place of Seafood Shack. No more Cupcake Cupboard (cupcakes are still sold elsewhere). No more CL. The DL has been moved to decks 11/12.

Cupcakes are now sold at Cups and Scoops, the ice cream shop. The old Cupcake Cupboard space is now a Kate Spade store.

Thanks, what is cl and dl?

Cupcakes are now sold at Cups and Scoops, the ice cream shop. The old Cupcake Cupboard space is now a Kate Spade store.

At cup and scoop do they still

Sell the cupcake board key chains and cupcake figurines? Thanks!

I assumed the hot dog place was where the Cupcake Cupboard was. Maybe I am wrong about there being a hot dog place other than by the pool. Is there a place for hot dogs on the Boardwalk?

And can you still get free breakfast at Johnny Rockets? That was a great alternative.

I assumed the hot dog place was where the Cupcake Cupboard was. Maybe I am wrong about there being a hot dog place other than by the pool. Is there a place for hot dogs on the Boardwalk?

And can you still get free breakfast at Johnny Rockets? That was a great alternative.

Boardwalk Doghouse is on the Boardwalk where the Donut Shop used to be (right near the doors between the Boardwalk and the ship's interior.

Yes, you can still get free breakfast at Johnny Rockets. I don't recommend it - ours was horrid, complete with powdered egg product for our scrambled eggs. Blech.

Boardwalk Doghouse is on the Boardwalk where the Donut Shop used to be (right near the doors between the Boardwalk and the ship's interior.

Yes, you can still get free breakfast at Johnny Rockets. I don't recommend it - ours was horrid, complete with powdered egg product for our scrambled eggs. Blech.

But I believe that you can get made to order eggs, that do not come from powder, though.

But I believe that you can get made to order eggs, that do not come from powder, though.

You can indeed. I just thought with the whole "made to order egg" thing being their forté at breakfast I wouldn't have to specify I'd want real eggs in my scrambled eggs as opposed to powdered garbage.

Well, I'll just have to check out Johnny Rockets and see. The omelets last year were really good. Assuming I would have recognized powdered eggs, that is.

Now I wonder what the hog dog menu is. I love slaw dogs, but I think that's not a universal offering.

Kim Copenhagen I had a hot dog with onions, and they were like the French onions we get in a can to put on a green bean casserole. Surprisingly good on a hot dog.

Eggs -- I've found that sometimes it depends on who's behind the counter. Some short-order cooks always think to have fresh/real eggs handy, and some you have to ask (and hope they're willing to deliver).

The balconies on deck 7 at the base of the rock climbing walls are still open.

I didn't even know about this. If I may ask, do you get there by outside stairs or from inside deck 7? I'm sailing Oasis again this fall and love those aft-balcony views.

Afterthought (duh)... I assume you can get there via the rock-climbing wall entrance... ?

Edited by Moonarino

I didn't even know about this. If I may ask, do you get there by outside stairs or from inside deck 7? I'm sailing Oasis again this fall and love those aft-balcony views.

Afterthought (duh)... I assume you can get there via the rock-climbing wall entrance... ?

You can walk up the stairs from Deck 6 to get to the Deck 7 rock-climbing area and deck. You can also access it from the end of the interior hallway.

Regarding the Dog House, there were multiple types of dogs available in December. The ones I remember are the Coney Island (regular beef kosher dog), the Big Apple (chicken with apple bits in a baguette), the German (pork bratwurst in a caraway seed baguette), the Wunderdog (veal Austrian style in baguette), and Sicilian (pork with Italian seasoning in a baguette). Between my husband, myself, and my toddler, we tried them all. I liked the Wunderdog the best.

You could order sauerkraut, onions, and/or pepper on any of the dogs. They also had potato salad.

Edited by wampuscat7

You can walk up the stairs from Deck 6 to get to the Deck 7 rock-climbing area and deck. You can also access it from the end of the interior hallway.

Regarding the Dog House, there were multiple types of dogs available in December...

Thanks. And very cool about the dogs, variety is always great.