Liberty after Refurbished

Does anyone know if you will still be allowed to bring on 2 bottles of wine, soda and water? When I cruised on LoS last October we could.

Does anyone know who the cruise director will be?

Does anyone know what the show will be?

Edited by texas bound

Does anyone know if you will still be allowed to bring on 2 bottles of wine, soda and water? When I cruised on LoS last October we could.

Does anyone know who the cruise director will be?

Does anyone know what the show will be?

I've heard of no plans to change the wine policy.

Contact [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse] about 3 weeks before the cruise to get entertainment info.

More interested if they get the upgraded Vroom internet like on Quantum, and if the implement the WoW bands

As far as I know, there is no plan to have wow bands on the Liberty. Only on Quantum class as of now.

P.S. It's "VOOM". :)

Edited by Merion_Mom

Just got this reply for our cruise:

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response.

Please find below the entertainment information we were able to locate for your sailing:

04/24: Welcome Show, Steve Shaffer, Comedian

04/25: Production Show

04/26: Headliner, Ron Feingold, Comedian

04/28: Headliner, Travis LeDoyt, Tribute Act

04/29: Production Show

04/30: Farewell, Phil Palisoul, Comedian

JR Neal will be the featured entertainer in the Schooner Bar while Derek Lewis will be the featured entertainer in the Pub.

The following Production Shows are featured onboard the Liberty of the Seas:

In The Air

Saturday Night Fever –The Musical

The Liberty of the Seas also offers one Ice Show titled “Encore! An Ice Spectacular”. Reservations can be made for the Ice Show via the Cruise Planner at approximately 90 days prior to sailing. The Cruise Planner can be accessed from the Royal Caribbean International website by clicking on “Prepare & Go” followed by “Cruise Planner” or by telephone at 800-398-9819, option 3. No reservations are required for any of the other entertainment offered.

Edited by BecciBoo

More interested if they get the upgraded Vroom internet like on Quantum, and if the implement the WoW bands

Loved the Voom on Oasis a few weeks ago, you could get Netflix even. Just got off LB on Sunday, and the plan is for them to have it in June. I was surprised it wasn't going to be done in Dry dock. Disappointing, since once you go Voom, it's hard to go back:)

Edited by CruzinSuz

LB formerly assigned ice shows by muster station. I think making reservations is more customer friendly, as many folks wanted to go with family or friends, not with their muster station. Bubba Feathers band is returning to Galveston late July according to their web site. They are a heck of a lot better than the C&W band that was on LB in Dec!

Loved the Voom on Oasis a few weeks ago, you could get Netflix even. Just got off LB on Sunday, and the plan is for them to have it in June. I was surprised it wasn't going to be done in Dry dock. Disappointing, since once you go Voom, it's hard to go back:)

Omgosh. This is terrible news. Are they sure? I was so hoping it would happen in drydock. We sail February 14. Not sure how I'll get things done now.

How was the speed when you sailed? Unusable? If we buy the weekly package and it's too slow to use can we get a refund?

Thanks for the info.

The Liberty of the Seas also offers one Ice Show titled “Encore! An Ice Spectacular”. Reservations can be made for the Ice Show via the Cruise Planner at approximately 90 days prior to sailing. The Cruise Planner can be accessed from the Royal Caribbean International website by clicking on “Prepare & Go” followed by “Cruise Planner” or by telephone at 800-398-9819, option 3. No reservations are required for any of the other entertainment offered.

We sails Feb 7 and still have no entertainment options available to book.

"Your cruise vacation is packed with possibility but your specific search filters did not return any results."