promo's ??

carlp

Nothing other that what is in Royal's website now, and the weekly sailes flyer:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Hey Bob, how does one know/identify the residency discount. Got an e-mail today announcing a NJ discount, but when I do a mock pricing of itinerary shown, all quotes show a bogo discount only.

Hey Bob, how does one know/identify the residency discount. Got an e-mail today announcing a NJ discount, but when I do a mock pricing of itinerary shown, all quotes show a bogo discount only.

It's been so long since I've seen a residency discount, I don't know how it shows up anymore.

It used to be that it showed up as a lower price, i.e., it was not a discount but a reduced rate. Try doing mock bookings with and without your state of residence selected. Each time, click the link that says "View Summary of Charges". I'm curious if the Cruise Fare line will show a lower price, or there will be a separate line item with a discount.

It's been so long since I've seen a residency discount, I don't know how it shows up anymore.

It used to be that it showed up as a lower price, i.e., it was not a discount but a reduced rate. Try doing mock bookings with and without your state of residence selected. Each time, click the link that says "View Summary of Charges". I'm curious if the Cruise Fare line will show a lower price, or there will be a separate line item with a discount.

GA discounts pop up quite often. We had one on Oasis this past April. Probably can't use it anymore once our house closes and I change my billing address to FL.

There's a TX resident discount on the cruise the week after mine, but of course not my week. Go figure! I've always wondered how you would know too, this is the first time I've ever seen one, but it said "TX Resident Rate" or something to that effect, next to the number.

GA discounts pop up quite often. We had one on Oasis this past April. Probably can't use it anymore once our house closes and I change my billing address to FL.

They have never checked with us, but I suspect that as long as you have some document/ID with the GA address, you would be fine.

They have never checked with us, but I suspect that as long as you have some document/ID with the GA address, you would be fine.

Sure, but that all ends in a couple of months as we go full time at the beach. I guess there's worse problems one could have.

Sure, but that all ends in a couple of months as we go full time at the beach. I guess there's worse problems one could have.

Yeah, I'm really feeling sorry for you, stuck there at the beach. ;)

We've been in Florida and the Caribbean for the last two weeks, just got back to the frozen tundra last night.

Yeah, I'm really feeling sorry for you, stuck there at the beach. ;)

We've been in Florida and the Caribbean for the last two weeks, just got back to the frozen tundra last night.

Actually I'm in Atlanta until end of February. It's been fairly miserable in CB the past week or so. Or so I'm told.

Once you put your state the applicable sailings come up and say

DEALS INCLUDED

Special Resident rates

It will also show up when you get thru the booking process and see the breakdown of the total price

Ellen for Bob:)

Once you put your state the applicable sailings come up and say

DEALS INCLUDED

Special Resident rates

It will also show up when you get thru the booking process and see the breakdown of the total price

Ellen for Bob:)

When a cruise has a residency discount and do a mock booking and click on "View Summary of Charges", is there a separate line item for the residence discount, or is the cruise price reduced?

When a cruise has a residency discount and do a mock booking and click on "View Summary of Charges", is there a separate line item for the residence discount, or is the cruise price reduced?
Th

There is a separate line and it says Special Resident Rate and shows the discount amount.

Thanks.

I always defer to you for any details on pricing, especially discounts.:)

Guest 1

Cruise Fare

$877.00 USD*

Taxes & Fees

$73.74 USD*

Guest 2

Cruise Fare

$877.00 USD*

Taxes & Fees

$73.74 USD*

Discounts & Credits

Special Resident Rates