Thermal Suite available on Crown?

jennybenny

Does anyone know if the thermal suite is available on the Crown? I was super disappointed to go on the Grand in December and find out that it was not available. Then to make things more disappointing, there weren't even any showers available to use in the spa. Showering in my cabin with a party of 4 was brutal :(

Thermal Suite on the Crown is down a flight of stairs from the Lotus Spa so look at Lido deck plan. And there is a open sort of wheelchair elevator if needed. You can't get there from Lido deck itself, have to go down from Sun Deck via the Spa.

Heated Tile Loungers, Gentle Sauna, Gentle (ha!) Steam room, Aromatherapy Steam room, and rainforest showers, all co-ed. Plus they give you a scrubber pad and fancy smelly gravel to rub yourself with. On the Crown there is one regular shower in the TS area.

And the changing rooms have regular Sauna, Steam and showeres, non co-ed.

Enjoy!

Edited by Ferd Berfle

Thermal Suite on the Crown is down a flight of stairs from the Lotus Spa so look at Lido deck plan. And there is a open sort of wheelchair elevator if needed. You can't get there from Lido deck itself, have to go down from Sun Deck via the Spa.

Heated Tile Loungers, Gentle Sauna, Gentle (ha!) Steam room, Aromatherapy Steam room, and rainforest showers, all co-ed. Plus they give you a scrubber pad and fancy smelly gravel to rub yourself with. On the Crown there is one regular shower in the TS area.

And the changing rooms have regular Sauna, Steam and showeres, non co-ed.

Enjoy!

Awesome! Thanks so much for your reply. I was really disappointed this last December when I had planned on using the Spa showers (4 of us in a room complicate getting ready) and there were no showers in the spa on the Grand!! They only have them in the treatment rooms. They didn't have a thermal suite either.

I like using the thermal suite with the heated tile loungers and the sauna rooms. It's so relaxing.

Awesome! Thanks so much for your reply. I was really disappointed this last December when I had planned on using the Spa showers (4 of us in a room complicate getting ready) and there were no showers in the spa on the Grand!! They only have them in the treatment rooms. They didn't have a thermal suite either.

I like using the thermal suite with the heated tile loungers and the sauna rooms. It's so relaxing.

Thermal Suite Pass. Free if booking massage. Courteous to other passengers if using heated loungers no more than 30 min./signs posted/ my favorite

Barbara

• 2 months later...

Do you remember the price? We paid $150 on Holland and NCL. Also, did you have any problems with the loungers being heated? What time did you board? We plan to board early afternoon and didn't know if passes would still be available? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I paid $129.00 for me. I think a couple was $199.00. I saw posts from someone that said non paying people could access it from the gym area. The aroma therapy room was well worth it. But it is in a basement below the spa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk