Liberty of the seas cruise compass

nolagirljh

Thank you - these are great. We are on the itinerary that is Rotan, Belize, Cozumel - but are sea days are the same...do folks think the specials, show days/times etc will be the same? Or would love to see the compasses from this week - which I think is the same as ours

Thank you - these are great. We are on the itinerary that is Rotan, Belize, Cozumel - but are sea days are the same...do folks think the specials, show days/times etc will be the same? Or would love to see the compasses from this week - which I think is the same as ours

I think they will be a lot alike. We did that itinerary Thanksgiving week on Liberty and it was just about the same. Debbie

First cruise. I have 3 teens and am really hoping to see what activities they have and timing for our MTD. Thanks.

Having had teens I can tell you that there are plus & minus' for both set dinner times. MTD- can be hard to remember what time on what night and shows are built around set dinner times. Earlier dinner, you may feel like you are cutting your afternoon dinners short to get ready for dinner and sometimes my son would skip dessert to change clothes & meet up with friends. Later dinners are about the time most of the teen events start and you (adults) would still have to get dressed to catch the earlier shows if you want to catch them before your dinner.

Edited by BLAMBKY

Am I missing it, or do these cruise compasses not show the dinner menu for each day? Are the two itineraries the same as far as order of menu??

I don't see the name of the dinner menu either. Not all ships show the menu name.