All Things EARTH... part 2

CCHelp

Meanwhile...in homeownership land...

(I'm posting a separate post about this, so if you just don't care...don't read this post)...

I'm not the best at unloading the dishwasher...and this new dishwasher isn't a good motivator. The tub is a plastic tub and there's quite a bit of water that sticks to it...as is true of most plastic ware in a dishwasher. Everyone knows it doesn't dry as well as the glass, ceramic, and metal things in the dishwasher. But this dishwasher seems worse than most...

Researching the issue...I come to find that the newer more energy efficient dishwashers just don't dry dishes as well as the older less efficient models. They just don't run the heated dry as hot, I guess...but having a stainless steel interior would be a plus...better for drying and being dry than a plastic tub...oh, and using a rinse agent is highly recommended because that helps to break the water bond on your dishes to enable drying... WHATEVER...moving on...

So I'm procrastinating AGAIN on the unload because I don't feel like drying the dishes as I put them away...I've got the door propped open and I'm hoping that the air will help me out.

And there's this smell...

And a day or two passes by and the dishes are getting seriously stacked on the countertop...it's an art on how to stack your rinsed dishes to take up the least counter space. The door has been shut but when I open it...there's that smell again.

So it turns out that the dishwasher isn't fully draining...and the little cup in the very bottom...past the glass catcher...is full of RANK water.

So looking at the manual, we start to trouble shoot...

We're to the point of basically uninstalling the dishwasher to check on the status of the drain hose to make sure there isn't a kink in it...and then I finally see in the installation instructions that the drain hose loop has to be raised to at least 32" high in order of the DW to drain properly. HUH?

So it turns out that if your drain hose isn't lifted like that...the water from the garbage disposal could find it's way down that drain tube from the dishwasher and go into the dishwasher instead of down the sink drain. So the rank dishwasher liquid stuck in the bottom of the dishwasher was from the sink itself...OMG.

And this DW was PROFESSIONALLY installed...just like the stupid ceiling fan.

So we tack up the drain hose. We get the stupid DW installed again...pushed under the cabinet...leveled on shims...anchored to the countertop again. We decide to run a rinse cycle...

NO ELECTRICTY.

OMG...somehow the electrical connections in the DW can undone.

Oops...hurry and turn of the circuit breaker that we probably should have turned off before we got started on this whole project...because there are LIVE wires loose under the DW!

Fortunately...removing the kick plate panel allowed access to the junction box and all was right with the world...

Except for the fact that DH thinks no-one can do their job right...and he can't believe that these people are getting PAID to do the work they do...and it really makes him wonder about ALL the things in the house...because OMG...the sellers didn't seem to hire quality workers to get the job done.

And we still have to figure out why there's a leak under the kitchen sink...

• Like 1

Laurie, your grandson is adorable ❤️ 

Anita, I definitely notice a difference in my anxiety levels with the amount of clutter we have.  Sorry to hear about your house woes - we have had our share at this house too and am grateful the house hasn't burned down with some of the crazy electrical.  My Dad has the same dishwasher complaint of things not drying.  Ours is from around 2000 (so newish when we bought in 2004) and I dread the thought of having to replace it.

Laurie... how ADORABLE is he!!!! OMG. Such a cute picture.

I don't know if you remember that I also have that green dress in the middle? I've been wearing that a lot this summer, and in fact the armholes are starting to stretch out. I have to get my sewing machine out soon to do some clothing adjustments. I wait until I have 5 or 6 things to do before I bother. I ordered some needles for the Singer I have in the city back in May, and they still haven't come yet! I have one needle left in each place.

I did a big house tidying this week, which makes me feel so much better. I feel more relaxed and can focus better with less visual stimulation. I don't have lots of small furniture and knickknacks, just a few carefully chosen things that I am happy to look at every day. With DH home all the time now, who doesn't feel the same way, we are both having to learn to adjust our expectations about what is "messy." :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Anita Latte said:

OMG Anita!  I’d be insane with that dishwasher!  I keep hoping our 35 year old Kitchen Aid do keeps on!

We’ve noticed a lot of so-called handymen don’t have a clue. Les has thrown more than one out of the house. He’ll do everything but electrical & he hates shoddy work. Our worst experience was when we were having the rails on our deck replaced (we had to have the guys that the insurance company sent...until...Les comes out of the house to greet the guy, the guy asks if Les has any tools (um of course, but you’re not using them, you need to have your own). He goes to his boss’s house & gets the tools. Sets up on the deck & proceeds to start a circular saw Using his leg as a table. Oh no!  Les is telling him to pack ups& leave, I’m on the phone with the insurance adjuster (who highly recommended this company). Long story short, Les did the rails & insurance company paid him to do it. It was an ugly scene until then.  

Margaret, I did not realize you had that same loft dress.  Isn't it comfy?  You probably know from the picture that the colors are more muted than it looks here.  The dress on the left is more earthy green.  So it goes without saying that my new dress is off color-wise in the picture as well.  

They wash beautiful, and the fabric is so nice.  It has a nice drape.  I am not a big print person.  I also don't have a distinct pattern of what I do and do not like with prints, but I can say I don't really like geometrics, plaids, stripes...and most of the time, not polka dots either.   I like paisley a lot.

It's probably more of an issue with color than print when it comes to wearing prints sometimes.  As long as they don't fall into the off limits categories above, I am drawn to good colors so that will make up for it.  The middle dress has some great earth colors in it.

The new dress is more muted and warm than it looks here, but the base color leans to the cool side with just a tiny bit of warmth.  This is where the sub categories come in.  While I wouldn't say this is a soft earth blue, it is close.  It has some warm tones in the print, and I do like the print...and I absolutely love the fabric.  Those things make up for the blue enough that I will get a good deal of use from the dress.  

It's funny how that works.  Because dress on the left and the one in the middle are earthy, they hands down get a lot of use but there always a few exceptions.    I feel bad because before I went into the store, they had a version of this online that was teal based and it was awesome.  By the time I got to the store, it was no longer there and then I couldn't find it online any more.  Darn.

Dishwashers...I have to say, I hate that the plastics are always still wet!!!    While I am so tempted to say that all my appliances are fairly new, I'm fooling myself.  My washer and dryer are two years old, but all the kitchen appliances are 13 years old.  I know this because we were smack dab in the middle of a huge remodel when we were married, and we just celebrated our anniversary this past Tuesday.  My double oven works great.  My only annoyance is the doors.  They are glass, and while I can clean the inside and the outside, it is double paned and the section in the middle is dirty and I can't get to it!  I have to see if I can easily take off the top piece and find a way to clean it.  Just getting a cloth down the middle will not work.  

The fridge works fine, but I would love something newer eventually so that I can get something that is more in tune to what we put in the fridge.   Otherwise, it is fine.  I hate cleaning the electric stove top because it is so hard to get clean, but the dishwasher will be the very first thing to be replaced.  I'm going to see if Consumer Reports has anything to say about what is on the market right now.  It probably won't be until the beginning of the new year when we start to look.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, awhfy said:

OMG Anita!  I’d be insane with that dishwasher!  I keep hoping our 35 year old Kitchen Aid do keeps on!

We’ve noticed a lot of so-called handymen don’t have a clue. Les has thrown more than one out of the house. He’ll do everything but electrical & he hates shoddy work. Our worst experience was when we were having the rails on our deck replaced (we had to have the guys that the insurance company sent...until...Les comes out of the house to greet the guy, the guy asks if Les has any tools (um of course, but you’re not using them, you need to have your own). He goes to his boss’s house & gets the tools. Sets up on the deck & proceeds to start a circular saw Using his leg as a table. Oh no!  Les is telling him to pack ups& leave, I’m on the phone with the insurance adjuster (who highly recommended this company). Long story short, Les did the rails & insurance company paid him to do it. It was an ugly scene until then.  

I think I have all y'all beat.  I kept tripping the GFI on 2 of my wall sockets all of a sudden.  It was weird and brought up some idea of how weird the little house was wired.  Trip the GFI at my coffeemaker and the GFI on my bathroom socket would also trip.  After a little while, more kept going out.  So, I finally called an electrician.  Find out that I was frying the master box outside that was connecting the house to the power line!!!!  One of the "fuses" or whatever in there was already fried.  The guy says the house could have burned down!  Well, any work on the outside master requires a county work tag and a shutdown of electricity.  That work tag costs $300!!!!  Then, I needed an entire new master box - about $800.  Then, the county has to sign off on it to get the power restored - another $200!!!!  

Anita - I'd be ripping out that dishwasher, regardless that I just bought it.  Things that don't work the way I want them to work don't last long...  

4 hours ago, slidergirl said:

I think I have all y'all beat.  I kept tripping the GFI on 2 of my wall sockets all of a sudden.  It was weird and brought up some idea of how weird the little house was wired.  Trip the GFI at my coffeemaker and the GFI on my bathroom socket would also trip.  After a little while, more kept going out.  So, I finally called an electrician.  Find out that I was frying the master box outside that was connecting the house to the power line!!!!  One of the "fuses" or whatever in there was already fried.  The guy says the house could have burned down!  Well, any work on the outside master requires a county work tag and a shutdown of electricity.  That work tag costs $300!!!!  Then, I needed an entire new master box - about $800.  Then, the county has to sign off on it to get the power restored - another $200!!!!  

Anita - I'd be ripping out that dishwasher, regardless that I just bought it.  Things that don't work the way I want them to work don't last long...  

wow!  You’re fortunate you didn’t have a fire to contend with

• Like 1

The dishwasher is actually working pretty well now that it drains properly! LOL. We'll see how it goes...but I already ended up buying the new fridge and washer and dryer...and that wasn't planned, so not going to replace something else for reasons that are less than it literally doesn't work. The fridge leaks and the laundry machines had serious problems. 

But wow, Kat...that electrical story is awful. I'm glad there were no serious consequences from that situation...major bummer on such a high expense for something like that. Something that you can't really see and enjoy. KWIM?

DH and I spent yesterday racing to get storm ready. I focused on getting the vehicles into the garage while DH cleaned the gutters and finished the yard work. Then we put up some hurricane shields on the windows. They came with the house and we figured now was as good a time as any to figure it all out. The system needs some work so it's good to have gone through the exercise, even if Isaias' strength has downgraded so much to make the shields completely unnecessary. DH says, the first time you use something should not be when you really need to use it. We'll be making some improvements to the system, but overall...we can make it work, even if some of the windows are a major PITA.

My bras from Roaman's finally came! Overall, good quality and I'm happy about that. I followed the instructions for sizing and it didn't really work out as well as I could hope. I'm sending two back. For one, I'm on the tightest band setting, and the band is still technically too big, but it is very comfortable and still supportive, the bridge just doesn't lay flat so I know that it's not fitting properly. But very comfortable:

https://www.womanwithin.com/products/wireless-ruched-bra-by-comfort-choice/301137404.html

According to the sizing chart, if you measure 38" or larger on the band, add 2" for the bra size band. I measured 38" and ordered the 40" which appears to the be the smallest size offered through the site...hmmm...I wonder if I can find this bra in smaller sizes? It's a GREAT bra. Very comfortable and supportive. Aw..I'm sad...didn't even realize I couldn't get it smaller.

Ok. So this one is just too big. I think I'd have to get the 38" band size and the resulting bigger cup size to get the right size. But this is a well made bra. Kind of thick. Will offer more headlight coverage than the bra above.

https://www.womanwithin.com/products/cotton-front-close-wireless-bra-by-comfort-choice/301265865.html?cartCookie=false&isRedirect=true

This bra is awful...I don't recommend it at all:

https://www.womanwithin.com/products/cotton-wireless-bra-by-comfort-choice/301335343.html

There's something about the construction that just feels bad. The others are so much more comfortable, I would never reach for this bra. Also, using the sizing guideline, it fits on the smallest of the settings for the bra...so thinking it wouldn't have any longevity for me because I'm on a downward trend.

I like this bra a lot:

https://www.womanwithin.com/products/leading-lady-meryl-cotton-front-close-wireless-bra/301179778.html

I ordered the 38 and the 40 because it doesn't have an adjustable front closure for sizing. Both sizes work okay. Neither size has the bridge laying flat but I really don't think that I could get into a 36 size yet, if they even offered it. The 40 is just super comfy and the 38 makes it's presence know a bit more in the band...so I'm keeping both actually because I'm on a downward trend and the 38 isn't THAT uncomfortable. 

Melody...it's nice that you have family around you and that you've been around each other so much that even when you get together you don't have to social distance or wear masks. At this point, even if I could see my parents in person, I wouldn't feel comfortable being too close to them until I had passed a quarantine period.

• Like 1

Anita , I have lived on Sarasota Bay for almost twenty years and the only time we evacuated was a few years ago .The big problem with hurricanes is loss of power . That is a pain. We have a portable generator that we bought years ago when Florida was getting one storm after another . Every year we get it ready but we have never used it . The only time people bother with hurricane shutters is if it is a category 3 or above . The worst months for storms are September and  October . Just have flashlights , peanut butter ,crackers , water , wine and a good book .

• Like 1

Anita I agree Totally with your husband...the middle of a storm is not the time to figure out the hurricane shutters (or look for batteries or bottled water, etc). The only time we used camping equipment was in a typhoon in Okinawa, 3 hurricanes in FL & 2 blizzards in CO. So we have the camping stuff, just don’t use it in traditional setting. 

on our pictures, we all held our breath for any closeup pictures otherwise we were 6’ apart. Hope for the best. Melody

I do agree that you should practice hurricane prep but most of the time these storms are more hype than reality .The things you need to worry about are anything that could become a missile and go through a window . Lawn furniture , trash cans , should all be secured . 

I agree about keeping the dishwasher . I keep my appliances until they die .I have a GE dishwasher and so far so good .

Edited by Sailor_Sally
  • Like 1

I'll take hype on the storm. We had a few bouts of rain...as the bands past by...but it wasn't any big deal. The wind wasn't even too hard.

We went for a walk in the neighborhood and we heartened to see that we were not the only ones that had put up their hurricane shields. The thing is that we are an established neighborhood and we have huge trees. Like HUGE trees...and the condition of the trees varies, KWIM? So there could be some serious missiles flying around the neighborhood if the winds really were to hit what they had been warning about.

Today I did the texture on the walls in our bedroom. It looks pretty good. The walls were much easier than the ceiling. And I learned a bit doing the ceiling. DH said that it happened exactly as he thought...that I would get a feel for it and deal with the hard ceiling and then improve a lot on the walls. He says, who walks in and looks at the ceiling...they look at the walls...and then they'll just see that the texture continues onto the ceiling. The walls do look much nicer...not as many knife marks. Just a few of the wash board effect. I'll still do a bit of touch up with some sanding but we're almost to the painting stage! It's very exciting! I'll be starting with primer tomorrow.

I know I mentioned it before, but it bears repeating...if you ever take down wallpaper...you want to seal the wall with a specific primer that will stop any residue glue from eventually working its way to your paint. The primer is called GARDZ and it's only sold in more specialty stores. I had to go to an ACE to get it here. My old favorite paint store ICI used to carry it in Kansas, but I don't think they are in business any longer. 😞

So GARDZ and then another primer...and then the paint. The room is all prepped and ready to go. We might be able to do the big furniture run this weekend. We've been waiting for our room to be more done because my dresser and DH's dresser are two of the heaviest and biggest items we currently have.

• Like 1

I took my 2 youngest grand girls shopping yesterday. I’m exhausted, my first real shopping trip & I take a 12 & 14 year old to Lulumon, Athleta, Claire’s etc. They had a blast, my credit card is crying loudly. My heart is full. I got dressed up for the event. Melody 

E822DC5C-397F-47B8-B83B-8606F9395278.jpeg

45E615AC-E951-4770-B35A-BF382140D1A0.jpeg

B47E0FE8-A1FB-46B4-889A-8742919E79C4.jpeg

• Like 1

The primer went up! And sadly...whatever that yellowing that happened to the mud on the ceiling is kinda sorta showing through. The texture itself though...on the ceiling and the walls looks great! We're really happy with the look. I'm going to apply another coat of primer and hope that does it. I'm thinking that perhaps the coverage on the ceiling wasn't awesome, because...you know...it's the ceiling...and it's hard enough to get good coverage on a wall.

btw...I have 2' long handled 6" rollers. For any others out there that like doing DIY, but get a bit fatigued...the 6" rollers are SO MUCH easier to deal with than the 9" rollers. Mom discovered that way back when...and I used the 6" for our Texas house...and bought them again. Even with paint, they aren't as heavy...really saves your shoulders and neck...and yes, it's smaller, so theoretically it'll take longer to paint, but I've found that the ease of usage means that my stamina is easier to sustain so I'm not sure that it actually takes that much longer in the long run. And the extra long roller handle length? Less bending over when you refill and if you have 8' walls...like I do in my bedroom at least...then you don't need to stand on anything but the floor for painting the walls OR the ceiling...and you don't have to bend over as much when you refill the roller.

Meanwhile...been researching paint in general. I really like the HGTV by Sherwin Williams paint colors. A LOT. But I'm reading horrible reviews. So I'm not going to use that paint. I've also read that Sherwin Williams won't back up that paint with their guarantee...it's a paint and primer in one which makes me think that it's all a marketing gimmick aimed at the DIYers and even though I'm a DIYer...I do my absolute best to produce a high quality output. The pros all use Ben or SW direct. Ben isn't near and while I could go to an ACE to get it...the colors I want are SW colors, so I'm going to go with SW I guess. 

There was a time in my life where I just wanted to get it all done. But I find myself having more enjoyment out of the process. Use to be that taping and all the prep work was just a hassle, an annoyance really...and even though I know all the difference in the world that prep makes...I would still be frustrated by the time it took to prep. But now...IDK...something has changed. I guess I'm assigning more value to those steps so I feel more satisfaction when accomplishing that STEP...not frustration that I still haven't FINISHED the whole project. So I'm a bit dismayed that the one coat of primer didn't completely block that yellow in the ceiling...I was really hoping to move onto the paint on the ceiling today...BUT...I think I'm taking it in stride. 

I'm reading a book called Skogluft. It was an impulse buy at B&N...and it's a really repetitive and somewhat boring book. Reading the reviews for the book...I totally agree. I already buy into the idea and was looking for the implementation of the idea, but the book continues to sell me on the idea...

The idea is "Forest Air." It's making a living wall (or a large section of a wall covered with plants) and what the benefit of that living wall is. I haven't finished reading but it appears that there is ONE way to implement the idea...and one alone and so I'm a bit disappointed for that. HOWEVER...I recently bought a houseplants special addition magazine...so thinking that I will combine the info from the two to create my own living walls in various rooms.

Anyone have a living wall in their house?

I'm still waiting for my hold to come through on Designology: How to find your place and align your life with design. Anyone heard of this one before? I just found a preview on Google...so going to read through some of that.

• Like 1

Les decided he wanted to put new flooring in our bedroom. Ok, I’m up for that (always hated that carpeting).  Ooh, Costco has the Mohawk flooring on sale for $24 a box, Rustic Oak. Hmm we need 12 boxes, ok. Les is tearing out the carpeting (darn no hardwood underneath (we had that great surprise on our upper level...only needed a Swiffering!!!). I said, since were doing this I want to paint (some major eye rolls). We’re painting with (true) Sherwin Williams in the color Watery. It’s a misty blue green. I’ll tape tomorrow. I won’t have to bend too much. Les always uses 6” roller & 2’ handles. He won’t let me paint, too much bending, even with the long handles.  Meanwhile, we’ve moved our bed out into the family room...it won’t stay there long!!! Melody

5F8CF6A8-DBC5-46D4-B31B-BBDA611F33B9.jpeg

• Like 1

Melody...which SW paint are you using?

I'm in information overload rn. I know I make things harder on myself but I just can't handle the thought of having put in all the work that we have done to mess it all up with the finish coat. If I could just go get what I've used before, all would be well...but UGH...not an option.

So a couple of things. I found out that the mud will often turn yellow when you texture over sheetrock that used to have popcorn on it. Something about the popcorn does something to the wall board and that can bleed through the the mud. Now I know. Some actually try to clean the wall board first...some go straight to primer before texture, then prime again after texture. Some just hit it with oil based primer after texture. I think the two coats of the 123 did the trick. 

Just like being on this forum, I've spent time reading other forums where professionals post and talk. The ceiling paint I decided on was Sherwin Williams CBH. Go to the SW store and turns out that CBH is a regional product, midwest. Here in the FL, the equivalent is Master Hide. It's not on the floor. It's in the back. Fortunately, the SW guy was great and he was able to finagle the system in order to give me the contractor price on the Master Hide...I walked out with a gallon for under $20.

The pros say it is great coverage. Dries dead flat. Easy to work with. Not too expensive. Not good for anything but ceiling in closet interiors, but excellent for that. Even the pros that love BM will go to SW to the CBH (Master Hide).

I'm still figuring out what wall paint to use. It's a bit agonizing but I will be doing a lot of painting and so I want to get this sorted.

Edited by Anita Latte

We got the SW Watery for the walls (top end as Les doesn’t ever plan on doing this room again, bought at Lowe’s with military discount it was $24 a gallon). We also did (I say we, I made sure he didn’t fall off the ladder!  Irritating as I love to paint) the ceilings in bedroom & bathroom. The ceiling paint was cool, it goes on slightly pink & dries white, fabulous coverage. The only thing we haven’t had to contend with in this house is popcorn ceilings  Heaviest gallon of paint I’ve ever seen, felt twice as heavy as a regular gallon, it was $25 a gallon with military discount. The brand is Rustoleum!   Unfortunately the vapor barrier that we need (lower level, partially underground) for the floor won’t be here until Wednesday, so we’ll be sleeping in the family room for awhile longer (I feel like I’m in a hotel with a really large tv). It’s just down the hall from our bedroom, but the sounds are so different!  Melody

It is interesting to hear the conversations about paint.  

For walls, I have used Sherwin Williams before.  We have a Sherwin Williams store just down the street.  In comparison I like Behr and Valspar one coat coverage better, so that is what I use.  Behr is a tiny bit better, but if you take your time, you get good coverage.  The paint in the mudroom is Behr.  That was just one coat.  

I am a big fan of eggshell.  I love a good, flat finish.  It looks smart, and hides imperfections well.  Eggshell is a bit more durable and washable than flat, but I have been thinking lately about flat pain for the next project because the flatter the paint, the better!

Ceilings can be tough.  I find most paints give great coverage, but it can be so hard to tell if you miss a spot until it dries!!  Melody, the one you used where it goes on pink and dries white is a good way to do it.  I did that a while back, but I didn't care for whatever brand it was at the time.  

Dang, I love the feel a freshly painted ceiling gives.  We have a traditional white ceilings throughout, which works for me.  I think the main reason is that if I use a color, when I want to repaint, well, I hate painting ceilings.  The white is there forever until it needs a fresh coat, which is longer than a color would be. 

I will say, that I am learning more about what I like and as a result, I find that I can paint something and leave it alone for good amount of time now.  I remember our living room...we painted it around 4 times in 3 years because I didn't like the color long term.  Then I had another color that lasted about 2 1/2 years.  The current color has been at least 6 years, because I love it.

I'm always itching to paint something, but since I didn't paint the entire house at the same time, it is spread out, and my desire to repaint gets spread out as a result.  I hope that makes sense.

Our bedroom is always last on the list, and once we get past the whole car situation and so forth, I will begin my projects more earnestly.  I have strongly suggested to my husband that when my daughter moves, we temporary move into her room and get the ceiling done, walls painted, and trim installed.  This room will have 2 piece crown moulding like we did downstairs, plus the 3 piece baseboard trim as well.   If we don't do it at that time, we are going to have issues because there is no place to put all our stuff, and I have no desire to lug heavy dressers and like down a flight of stairs, outside, and into the garage.  

We will see how that goes, because money is tight and I'm not sure how that will work for us this fall or winter.  I will make it happen if I can though!!!

I don't have a living wall anywhere, but I do have lots of houseplants.  I have one hanging next to me in the den, two in the living room and bunch in the laundry room.  I have always envisioned the laundry room having a little area for plants for me to tend to, and it sort of does.  Sort of.   We have talked about a bigger wndow, wihich may seem odd but since it faces our back yard and there is a field behind that, I don't mind the idea.  It just that we don't want to spend a lot of money by changing the location altogether, which would be needed for an optimal effect.  So then I think, do I really need a bigger window?  I would rather spend the money on something else.  We already plan to replace the cabinets and counter in there and it seems over the top to do all this to a laundry room.  I'm looking for a happy medium for creating what I want to see at a price that makes sense.  I guess that is always the way, right?  But where you  may go high end in a bathroom or kitchen, a laundry room just isn't that kind of room.  I am probably doing more than most people, but I spend a lot of time in there. 🙂  🙂  

Got out with oldest daughter today for a little retail therapy. First time daughter has been in a store since February (she’s a Type 1 diabetic & high risk)…let me just say Im glad I don’t have her credit card bill!  Barely fit everything in the back of my CRV!  She was impressed with how ChicosM JJill & WHBM did their social distancing & cleaning; not so much with Eddie Bauer. I got dressed for the event. I bought the necklace today. Melody

AC7CAB55-0E1D-4833-B2B8-247A074DD084.jpeg

34755474-7C21-46CA-AE3D-FA8BB179EA5B.jpeg

BF117029-E783-4513-AF9D-DF9864CB998B.jpeg

54881BCC-8C77-4467-A9CF-2A5F18563824.jpeg

Edited by awhfy

Laurie, Sherwin Williams & Valspar are the same company. I was incorrect when I said we used SW. we used Valspar. First time for this paint, we have always used Behr in the past.