Booking Onboard

Lisah101

Does anyone have a photo or PDF of the current promotions for booking your next cruise onboard?

I booked my last cruise while onboard the Eclipse and wasn't sure if the promos changed over time.

Thank you

Those promotions seem to change all the time and only apply to certain conditions. For example, while on our last TA, they offered free gratuities if you booked another TA while on this TA. That promotion would not apply to other cruises.

Additionally, when on Summit last year to Bermuda, if we booked on board another Bermuda cruise, we would get the 123go. The promotion wouldn't apply to booking on other cruise ships.

So sounds like it's kind of a crap shoot.

I want to book the Solstice April 20 2017 sailing from Sydney to Hawaii but wondered if its worth waiting 40 days to book it while on the Reflection TA.

I'd wait for onboard. You may be able to get a perk not available to general booking, reduced deposit, 1 step free cabin upgrade within category - e.g. pay Concierge C3 for C2 cabin.

Repositioning cruises often have reduced perks like just OBC, not other choices. Booking onboard got me bev pkg I preferred over just OBC available generally. Good Luck

So sounds like it's kind of a crap shoot.

I want to book the Solstice April 20 2017 sailing from Sydney to Hawaii but wondered if its worth waiting 40 days to book it while on the Reflection TA.

If it is a cruise you really want and you are satisfied with the current price, I don't see how you would have anything to lose by booking it now to lock in the current price and perks.

Then when you are on the Reflection, you can cancel and rebook the Solstice cruise if you can get a better deal booking it onboard.

Meanwhile if prices should go up, you still have the current price locked in, so it is not a crap shoot but a sure thing for you either way.

If you qualify for the 1 step free cabin upgrade within category, you can get that booking either way (in advance or on board) so that should not make any difference.

Edited by fleckle

Those promotions seem to change all the time and only apply to certain conditions. For example, while on our last TA, they offered free gratuities if you booked another TA while on this TA. That promotion would not apply to other cruises.

Additionally, when on Summit last year to Bermuda, if we booked on board another Bermuda cruise, we would get the 123go. The promotion wouldn't apply to booking on other cruise ships.

Mike, are you sure the offer was for any TA booked? I thought the offer only applied to the yet to be released TAs when booked 30 days after their release.

Mike, are you sure the offer was for any TA booked? I thought the offer only applied to the yet to be released TAs when booked 30 days after their release.

Yes, all the soon to be released 2017 TA's. The point is, if you were on Caribbean cruise, this offer would not be available.

Edited by Wine-O