Kind of live review on the Reflection 5th & 12th March [emoji846]

MR_T

At any Kisok when you enter the ship- many employees with lap tops. Also by the entrance to the Buffet. We want to do the same thing- I hope that our times are available as we also are waiting until we board. The downside is that sometimes your ideal time will not be available. Will find out on Saturday!

Thanks and good luck with your reservations...and don't forget to make the bed. We're on the Reflection the week after you.:)

I'm hoping to book my specialty restaurants once I board so I can use my OBC to offset the charges. Where should I go to make my reservations? Is there a central location where I can book all of my reservations at once?

Thanks!

We did this for week 2 and just went to one of the speciality restaurants to do it (Muranos) as the people at the tables located as you go in and at the buffet were busy... We didn't have any problems getting the tables we wanted in all the restaurants so you will be fine! [emoji5]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We did this for week 2 and just went to one of the speciality restaurants to do it (Muranos) as the people at the tables located as you go in and at the buffet were busy... We didn't have any problems getting the tables we wanted in all the restaurants so you will be fine! [emoji5]

I can't thank you enough for all of your responses and information. Enjoy your evening and have a drink for me. :)

I can't thank you enough for all of your responses and information. Enjoy your evening and have a drink for me. :)

No thanks needed, I've had that drink already! [emoji483][emoji12]

No thanks needed, I've had that drink already! [emoji483][emoji12]

Thanks again for taking the time to answer our questions and this live review. Did you find out if Richard Spacey is staying on the Reflection through the Med Season??

Enjoy Jamaica!!:)

Thanks again for taking the time to answer our questions and this live review. Did you find out if Richard Spacey is staying on the Reflection through the Med Season??

Enjoy Jamaica!!:)

Not been able to track him down yet... Will keep trying to spot him about! [emoji4]

Back onboard after a great day @ Ocho Rios in Jamaica

We Decided on doing an all inclusive day pass at a resort and had a great time, the resort was Jaital Clubhotel Rui,

The service was great but the food option lacked a bit and was all fairly basic offerings, the beach was great, the pool area was lovely & had a great pool bar [emoji483][emoji41]

Below are a few pics of the resort [emoji4]

999e412f9b1b3041b0ce165f3bc1aa08.jpg5d6d509c8d0c1cdb015b99a987ffc1de.jpgaa71fac4f72939e7f01373aa07895a9a.jpgb6023b07ce22b52d2002dfd20bfa00ab.jpg8d3b5b70f060c572a1765b8f61855fd8.jpg53f3a8a1156cff60c192db5f781c2a57.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Tony,

Well, it's nearly all over for you. But chin up, we'll be leaving home a week today to start travelling out!! :D:D:D:D:D

Seriously though, been loving your reviews and photos of the dailies. You've really set the scene to get us in the mood! :)

Thanks for your live review, everything looks amazing! I'm a very very jealous man right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hopefully you're time will come soon enough [emoji4]

Hi Tony,

Well, it's nearly all over for you. But chin up, we'll be leaving home a week today to start travelling out!! :D:D:D:D:D

Seriously though, been loving your reviews and photos of the dailies. You've really set the scene to get us in the mood! :)

You will have a great time I'm sure, [emoji4]

Looking at today's daily's (specifically the section listed Daily Pour) and the price for the Aspen Coffee at Al Bacio says 8.25 which is higher than what we saw on the Summit just before drydock. We only had the classic package and enjoyed several of those coffees over the 2 weeks of our b2b. I thought classic covered up to $8 in which case we would've been charged. Has anyone else noticed if the coffee prices have gone up in the past week or two?

Looking at today's daily's (specifically the section listed Daily Pour) and the price for the Aspen Coffee at Al Bacio says 8.25 which is higher than what we saw on the Summit just before drydock. We only had the classic package and enjoyed several of those coffees over the 2 weeks of our b2b. I thought classic covered up to $8 in which case we would've been charged. Has anyone else noticed if the coffee prices have gone up in the past week or two?

Let me check for you [emoji4]

I just asked and they said they are still covered as the classic limit is $9! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk