Kind of live review on the Reflection 5th & 12th March [emoji846]

MR_T

I just asked and they said they are still covered as the classic limit is $9! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's very interesting and thank you so much for checking into it. When we sailed on the Summit (just off two weeks two weeks ago) the limit for wine was $9 but other cocktails and alcoholic drinks was $8. I notice that the teas that we enjoyed and were listed as $4.50 are now $5. Nice to see that they've increased the Classic limit to accomodate the rise in product pricing.

Loving this review, btw, great photos and I'm going to be sorry when you're disembarking :D

Cathy

I just asked and they said they are still covered as the classic limit is $9! [emoji4]

Now, that would be interesting new news. Increasing the Classic limit to $9. It would be a good change because it does not make sense to have a higher limit for wine anyway.

Mr. T, interesting to hear you thoughts on two 7 day cruises compared to a single 14 day cruise. We did a B2B on the Eclipse once when they were doing this itinerary. One Eastern and one Western. We decided we enjoy the single 14 day more. It was a very good feeling to know we did not have to leave at the end of the first cruise. We were all mellow and relaxed then all these crazy people got on the ship and acted just like us on our first day of the first cruise. Now we prefer the longer cruise, but we would do either one.

Thanks for the update and safe travels home.

Tony - Were you able to inquiry about the price of Pina Coladas or Mudslides still being covered by the Classic Bev Package? The servers/bartenders on the pool deck would know this best. Would probably follow the $9 new limit?

Wish you an easy travel home. Thank you for the tour of your cruise.:)

Edited by pd7277

Tony - Were you able to inquiry about the price of Pina Coladas or Mudslides still being covered by the Classic Bev Package? The servers/bartenders on the pool deck would know this best. Would probably follow the $9 new limit?

Wish you an easy travel home. Thank you for the tour of your cruise.:)

I did ask at the sunset bar and was told basically all the frozen cocktails are covered in the classic package so you're be good to go! [emoji16]

Now, that would be interesting new news. Increasing the Classic limit to $9. It would be a good change because it does not make sense to have a higher limit for wine anyway.

Mr. T, interesting to hear you thoughts on two 7 day cruises compared to a single 14 day cruise. We did a B2B on the Eclipse once when they were doing this itinerary. One Eastern and one Western. We decided we enjoy the single 14 day more. It was a very good feeling to know we did not have to leave at the end of the first cruise. We were all mellow and relaxed then all these crazy people got on the ship and acted just like us on our first day of the first cruise. Now we prefer the longer cruise, but we would do either one.

Thanks for the update and safe travels home.

We loved the B2B feeling and would/are doing it again next year, the same dates but on the silhouette (our favourite) [emoji16]

As for preference I guess they both have there pluses & ever so slight minuses, but I guess if I had to choose I'd take a 14 night cruise as I'd say there's more chance there would be less kids onboard... [emoji23]

We loved the B2B feeling and would/are doing it again next year, the same dates but on the silhouette (our favourite) [emoji16]

As for preference I guess they both have there pluses & ever so slight minuses, but I guess if I had to choose I'd take a 14 night cruise as I'd say there's more chance there would be less kids onboard... [emoji23]

Are you saying there's a lot of kids on board? When we come out over Easter it's the school holiday in the UK. I presume the same in the US? I guess there will be even more kids on those weeks then? :eek::eek::eek:

Are you saying there's a lot of kids on board? When we come out over Easter it's the school holiday in the UK. I presume the same in the US? I guess there will be even more kids on those weeks then? :eek::eek::eek:

Early March is spring break for the USA & Canada... There are more kids this week Vs the first week, plus from our personal experience the longer cruise on celebrity seems to be less kids Vs the shorter ones... Except over the holidays then there's loads... Personally I'd like the older crowd [emoji23]

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review! We are booked on the reflection next year March 11 and have never sailed during spring break before. We sailed during the January Blizzard this year and were trying to avoid a repeat. What's your recommendation about sailing during spring break? Was it crazy?!

We have arrived at Coco Cay and just about to board the tenders... [emoji41]

Looking forward to your review and photos(?) of Coco Cay. We're not sure what to make of this place!! :confused::confused::confused:

Edited by Newbury newbie

Chilling by the day hotel (The Pullman Miami Airport) before our late flight home! [emoji4]

Right, I'm aware I haven't posted much since we finished week 1... Other than drink pictures etc... [emoji12] but I am planning on doing a full review when I'm home next week so will post a link to it when done,

For now here's just a few highlights from the last few days! [emoji4]

We did the speciality restaurants this week and loved every one, we did Murano last night and all 7 of us had a great meal and a lot of fun on our last night after a great week together! As a table of 7 we were lucky to get the special table in its own section so kind of like a private dining room, we have eaten there before but it's always nice to feel a bit more special in there [emoji4]

Coco Cay was beautiful and we enjoyed that very much and will defo go back... I will post some pics and more info in the full review,

This morning getting off the ship... Was the experence all our cruises (except when we got off at Southampton), our call time was 7.20am and actually left the ship at 7.15am and we went straight through everything and checked into our hotel at 8.10am! [emoji51] (no global entry at port of Miami yet!) And that included dropping off 2 of our party at the airport rental car pick up as they are staying a few days more,

We had breakfast and now chilling by the pool for a bit of relaxing before we leave for our flight later today, it's not all bad as we are very lucky to be flying home upper class so hoping for some sleep... The flight won't be as lively as it was on the way out here... [emoji15][emoji23]

Hope I have bored/pissed off too many people over the last 16/17 days... [emoji12] but I've enjoyed sharing my cruise with everyone [emoji4]

Once I've done my full review I will post a link here...

And question please ask!

Mr. T, enjoyed your "live from". Always interesting reading how other people enjoy there cruise especially when your next cruise is on the same ship. I cruise the Eclipse more often because of the great 14 day itinerary, but I like the Reflection and Silhouette ship designs a little better.

Did you hear any more information as to if the server that told you the Classic Limit is being increased to $9 was correct? Since we have not heard any other reports I just wonder if the comment was related to the slight increase in price for the coffee drinks in her area only. Maybe even temporarily as people complain about the increase.

Mahalo

Safe travels.

Edited by jagoffee

Mr. T, enjoyed your "live from". Always interesting reading how other people enjoy there cruise especially when your next cruise is on the same ship. I cruise the Eclipse more often because of the great 14 day itinerary, but I like the Reflection and Silhouette ship designs a little better.

Did you hear any more information as to if the server that told you the Classic Limit is being increased to $9 was correct? Since we have not heard any other reports I just wonder if the comment was related to the slight increase in price for the coffee drinks in her area only. Maybe even temporarily as people complain about the increase.

Mahalo

Safe travels.

Sorry no, I only asked at sunset bar regarding the frozen cocktails & the coffees at al bacio... Both said the drinks in question are covered buy the classic package... [emoji4]

Sorry no, I only asked at sunset bar regarding the frozen cocktails & the coffees at al bacio... Both said the drinks in question are covered buy the classic package... [emoji4]

Two different sources on the same ship. celebrity should make an announcement that the limit is being increased to $9 for drinks.

Thanks.

P.S. Sorry about my carelessness on my other post.

Thank you for your review! I hope to follow in your foot steps with a live ish review of my own in 11 days time! Eeek! :)

Do it, it is kind of addictive! [emoji16]

Looking forward to the full review Tony. Hopefully before we leave home next Thursday afternoon!

Enjoyed what you've posted so far, though - well done.

I should have some of it if not all by tomorrow night... [emoji4]