Kind of live review on the Reflection 5th & 12th March [emoji846]

MR_T

Has the ship's time gone onwards 1 hour for you this morning? There's still 2 weeks to go in the UK for daylight saving to kick in.

Think it changes tonight?[emoji848] will confirm later!

Has the ship's time gone onwards 1 hour for you this morning? There's still 2 weeks to go in the UK for daylight saving to kick in.

Looks like the Miami time has changed but the ship time hasn't... Bit weird! [emoji848]

Tony,

Have you invested in the $140 wifi package to be sending all these posts? Is it much improved?

Also interested to know this - since unfortunately hubby & I will have to check in on work (the joys of being self employed! :rolleyes:) and of course a bit of social media stuff! :)

Yes I have have/had the wifi package both weeks and it's been working great on all occasions... Now it's not as great as I get at home but for being at sea and compared to what it was like on our last celebrity cruise it's very good

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sushi On Five -

10120976af2749ba46f4a54cb0ef3e08.jpg

Right we finally got to sushi on five for lunch today and as a table of 4 we did try a few different items... I will add my comments below and add some pictures

First of all on entering which was at 12.05pm we were suprised at how busy it seemed already with around 12 tables already occupied, and a few more came in while we were in there, the selection we had was nice & tasty and I'm sure we will be going again before the end of our cruise [emoji4]

e7555eee9c3bb43d8146af944536e627.jpg

26a85fc53025f2cdf07b8a5f554d2853.jpg383e5672345880232871c6718340a5d0.jpg66e1f16b4f6edcc679c7b2fa997645c8.jpg

Sent from my iPad 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cocktails -

I had the Spicy Mango Tini, it was very tasty and I enjoyed it

edb40aae3a3cbd32aae7dc750af2fdfc.jpg

Justine had the Smashy Japanese

ac93dbdbd8b02e787a9c7feae1ab37e1.jpg,

Food -

Our selection was as follows...

Starters -

Kobe Beef Ramen Slider - a slider but not as you know it, there wasn't a bun but it did have a crispy onion base & the rest as the topping! loved it

971f626a1dc56a60bb59fbe810ff04b3.jpg

Chicken Ginger Gyoza - I love these when dining at wagamama's at home and always have these so they are a firm favourite of mine, and these didn't disappoint and enjoyed them very much ,

f1c8053bafa64f231031eefe1bef885c.jpg

BBQ Pork Ramen Bowl

I didn't have any of this but Gel that did said it was very tasty,

49dd069b375f2c4e88f44d77b5883972.jpg

Sushi Rolls -

Green Roof Tuna - again I didn't have this as I don't eat the raw fish/shell fish options but the 3 ladies I was with enjoyed it very much

b79b2a7eec1a92a94d9c030f96ece968.jpg

Shrimp Tempura - not my bag again but the reports were good and it was all gone at the end so must have been good!

fba951c09acb21d8888b1813e1884d35.jpg

Eel Dragon - all 3 of the ladies tasted this and rated it as the 3rd best it of the 3 rolls they sampled, but again they said it was tasty and it all went by the end of the meal..

c974ea171302f5b16631d25d298fef0e.jpg

Vegetable Yamagobo - this was the one I had as I mentioned before I don't eat the fish option ones, unfortunately I forgot to get a picture of this but it was a pretty standard veggie sushi option which I enjoyed, [emoji39]

It did seem to be very popular & certainly more popular than I had ever seen bistro on five on previous cruise so from what I saw and experienced I hope it gets rolled out to the other ships in the fleet [emoji4]

Tony - I'm curious to find out if Celebrity has moved the frozen drink prices (Pina Colada for example) up past the $8 mark like they have with the Drink of the Day.

Seriously, I always thought the Drink of the Day was supposed to be discounted.:confused:

Tony,

Are you making do with US$ For all your currency needs? Regardless of official local currency?

Yes, I think everyone in the Caribbean accepts US dollars and it's prob the best deal Vs getting local currency as the rate wouldn't be great I guess!

Tony - I'm curious to find out if Celebrity has moved the frozen drink prices (Pina Colada for example) up past the $8 mark like they have with the Drink of the Day.

Seriously, I always thought the Drink of the Day was supposed to be discounted.:confused:

Sorry I'm prob not the best person to answer this as we have the premium package so not really been checking the prices, but I do believe they are still included in the classic package... I will try and find out the cost next time I order some! [emoji4]

Captains club events or coupons?

do you have any copies of these?

I do have some info & I will post it later... But I have used some of the coupons so some will be missing

Yes I have have/had the wifi package both weeks and it's been working great on all occasions... Now it's not as great as I get at home but for being at sea and compared to what it was like on our last celebrity cruise it's very good

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Great to hear about the wiif- Hope it is a good as the current wiif on the RC Allure of the seas. The upgrade was money well spent! As you have to touch base with family, work, etc. during the course of the cruise.

I'm hoping to book my specialty restaurants once I board so I can use my OBC to offset the charges. Where should I go to make my reservations? Is there a central location where I can book all of my reservations at once?

Thanks!

At any Kisok when you enter the ship- many employees with lap tops. Also by the entrance to the Buffet. We want to do the same thing- I hope that our times are available as we also are waiting until we board. The downside is that sometimes your ideal time will not be available. Will find out on Saturday!

Edited by Cruise a holic