Kind of live review on the Reflection 5th & 12th March [emoji846]

MR_T

During the week of Feb 20 there was only 1 or 2 nights at most where sushi was available in the OV Cafe and it was limited. Sushi on 5 was/is now the primary location for sushi. Not sure if the special of buy one get one will still be in affect.

No sushi in OV Cafe??? Bummer! :mad:

Also, could you please elaborate on "buy one get one" system?

Thanks!

Didn't know this. One of my business partner sailed with him in January, if I'm not mistaken. I didn't care too much about him the first time we were on the Reflection two summers ago. He did have a great staff though. Hope Richard Spacey stays on the Reflection during the summer- Mediterranean season. :)

I think many felt like you did. I never had a point of view either way UNTIL he was very rude to a guest (in front of many others) whom asked if his "wife" was on the ship with him. He was down right nasty with his response to the the "wife" comment. The guest had no idea. His response was totally uncalled for and could have been handled better.

How did you know which night sushi was available in the buffet? (Was it listed in the Today?)

Not sure what buy one get one you are referring to. :confused:

During the week of February 20th cruise sushi on 5 was offering a reduced price for sushi rolls. If you bought one you got the 2nd one for no additional charge, or buy one get one complementary.

Day 3 - San Juan [emoji41]

So we are now on day 3 and heading towards San Juan for a pm arrival, it was advertised as 3.30-11pm but it looks like it's changed slightly to 2.30-9pm?! Not a major issues for us as I doubt we will get off the ship as we plan on enjoying a quieter ship once most are off [emoji4] plus we are planning on trying out the Persian gardens also,

Weathers nice again and I'd guess it's in the high 80's so looks like it's going to be another scorcher... [emoji41]

Last night was a little quieter (a lot quieter! [emoji15]) as we only had a couple of pre-dinner martinis, we ate in the MDR again and had another great meal, we also went to the reflection show in the theatre last night and it was a big improvement on what we've seen in the past, so we may go to see some other shows during the trip!

Tonight we are thinking of going to the lawn grill as that's our favourite place to eat onboard and should be a warm evening as we will still be in port, we did this last year & had a great night,

Other than the above today will be spent chilling out & enjoying cruise life to the max! [emoji483][emoji41]480914d08a410ea67853ada5e95f1a31.jpg5f0f7c80f357cb9e9b72ab7ef6fb6402.jpgac71374a97a73a89bb2a3417fa80619c.jpgb6072da0a056d5b3dcc4226e6c45d28c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying the review. I too have found night 1 on board + a premium drink package + martini bar= overindulgence. Medicate medicate medicate! That is my motto (and I am not referring to the booze...rather water and ibuprofen...or alka seltzer)

Enjoying the review. I too have found night 1 on board + a premium drink package + martini bar= overindulgence. Medicate medicate medicate! That is my motto (and I am not referring to the booze...rather water and ibuprofen...or alka seltzer)

Hair of the dog seems to help, too. :D

Can't wait to hear thoughts on Lovena and Blind Vinyl band

Edited by 20pluscruises

I'm curious, the picture of the wake, was that taken from an aft cabin or the sunset bar? Hubby and I have an aft cabin in two weeks and can't wait.

Hi, it was taken from the back of the buffet outside area on deck 14 at breakfast [emoji4]

Mr. T you are making so many of us happy with all your helpful information. My hubby even told me to tell you thank you and he is one of those that doesn't get the pre-cruise information craze I go on :D

Are the 4 new drinks replacing any of the World Bar original 10...or are they in addition and now there are 14 choices. I love choices :p

Any pictures of the MDR dinner menus?

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Thank you SO much for showing the deli station! That answers so many questions!

Oh, I was wondering... Was that room service breakfast menu for regular people, or special room types? I am sailing in 2 weeks and am in a regular verandah room.

Thanks!

We are in a concierge cabin so not sure if it's the same! [emoji4]

Mr. T you are making so many of us happy with all your helpful information. My hubby even told me to tell you thank you and he is one of those that doesn't get the pre-cruise information craze I go on :D

Are the 4 new drinks replacing any of the World Bar original 10...or are they in addition and now there are 14 choices. I love choices :p

Any pictures of the MDR dinner menus?

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

No problem [emoji16]

And yes there are now 14 drinks in the WCB!