Kind of live review on the Reflection 5th & 12th March [emoji846]

MR_T

WOW your flight looks wonderful!! Looking forward to your review and photos. Have fun.

It was a great flight/day... If only that was our normal travel plans... [emoji15][emoji4]

Can't wait to follow your reviews, having never been on the Reflection yet, but will be in October for the TA and since I am having trouble waiting so long, this will hit the spot.:D

Can't wait to follow your reviews, having never been on the Reflection yet, but will be in October for the TA and since I am having trouble waiting so long, this will hit the spot.:D

Will do my best to help you deal with the wait... [emoji4]

Badly running out of battery so might not be able to post again for a little while... [ATTACH]378868[/ATTACH][ATTACH]378869[/ATTACH][ATTACH]378870[/ATTACH]

Mr T, I was building the impression that you were alright...............but I've just noticed you're a Gooner!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mr T, I was building the impression that you were alright...............but I've just noticed you're a Gooner!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You should never build an impression before you know the full details... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You should never build an impression before you know the full details... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lesson learned.............but truly, that's shocking behaviour wearing that shirt for a sail away!! ;)

Edited by Newbury newbie

following

we sail 4/2

:D

interested to hear about the flights for KLM etc..the airport code is Saint Martin - Princ. Juliana Airport (SXM), Saint Martin

Edited by Fogfog