Kind of live review on the Reflection 5th & 12th March [emoji846]

MR_T

Wow...I had Richard Spacey as CD on Oasis of the Seas five years ago...had heard that he was now with Celebrity. I don't sail on Reflection until 3/4/2017...would LOVE it if he is on board at that time.

I will try to track him down to confirm but I believe he only joined this cruise so should be on for a fair bit of time... [emoji848]

We are in a concierge cabin so not sure if it's the same! [emoji4]

Okay, thanks for answering! I'm guessing that your menu is fancier to match your fancier room because we've never seen options for bread beyond "toast, white or wheat."

That menu is awesome, though. Might be worth saving up for a fancier room!

:)

Day 4 - St Thomas [emoji41]

Well nothing to exciting to report on today,

currently in the solarium pool area as its been a mixed weather day, arrived shortly after 7am and as soon as we could get off we headed to emerald beach as we were told it was nice, which it was but the rain kept showing up so after a couple of hours with rain/sun/rain/sun we decided enough was enough & headed back to the ship for a spot of lunch! We all headed to the mast grill and all had the cheese burger & fries which was as good as always! [emoji39]

Last night we ate in the MDR again and again had a really great meal where everything we ate was not only tasty it was very nicely presented [emoji51]

We tried a few of the WCB drinks but the ones we picked just wasn't our taste so headed down to the martini bar for a couple of favourites...

The menu at the sushi place looks great and we had it all explained to us what the idea was all about and to be honest it sounded like they have put a lot of thought into it, we will try it but not sure if we will get to it week one or two... I will post pics etc when we do get there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How have you found the staff to be? We thought it was of the best staffs out all of our many cruises. Many pool waiters on sea days, but the pool staff was extremely slow. We actually got the impression they were told to work at a snails pace. Wait staff, cabin, etc. were all excellent!!!

Thanks so much for your great posts and photos! DH and I will just miss you all by a week, as we board on the 26th. We're looking forward to hearing about the western leg of your trip next week.

I have a crazy question. If you think of it, could you inquire with someone on the dining staff as to whether a waiter named Mustafa is still on board? He was absolutely delightful and helped make our experience on Reflection so special last year.

Hope you enjoy St. Maarten and have lovely weather there!

Day 5 - St Maarten - weather great & in the 80's [emoji41]

Last night -

We ate in the MDR and again had a great meal, all 4 of us have enjoyed everything we have eaten, if not before we will try all the speciality restaurants on the next week so that will be great as well I'm sure!

Drinks, we had drinks in the passport bar and we actually found the seats etc there the best out of the other s/class ships we've sailed on, we enjoyed a few pre-theatre drinks before watching the show, last nights was "centre stage" music from the hit musicals, this again was much improved from previous shows we've seen in the past, they do really seem to have invested big time in their shows onboard! [emoji51]

Today - AM

After an early arrival into St Maarten we jumped into a cab and headed to little bay beach, (pics below) this is very nice and lovely clear water with a sandy floor so very nice indeed, there is a slight dip about 5ft in but after that is a very gradual walk into the crystal blue waters,

Oasis of the Seas is parked up next to us and it really does make the reflection look tiny... We both want to try one of these mega ships one day but for now it's all about celebrity, I think I will book March 2018 tomorrow onboard (eclipse 14 night Caribbean)

Today PM - back at the ship for lunch in the buffet and a chilled out afternoon in the solarium & Persian gardens, both of which very chilled out and lovely, we tried out the sauna, steam & cold rooms which were all good, I will get some pictures of these areas when we are in Miami on Saturday for switch over day!

Tonight I think it's the MDR again & a combination of the martini bar and another... There's a comedian in the theatre tonight so might give him a go, I think we have seen him before and he was quite funny! [emoji848]

Below are a few pics from today with others to follow [emoji4]

Thanks for your report. We will be on the reflection next December, first time with Celebrity, so really excited to read about your experience. Do you know, in their cruise rebook deal, can you do a back to back and get the special offers? Or do you only get the special offers with the first rebook? Thanks

Tony,

Sounds like a great time so far. Hope the weather stays good now. Hugs to you and Justine!:)

Thanks Joan, we are having a great time! But this is just the warm up to the big one with the full crew! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk