Alchemy Bar Menu

TC Cruiser

In case anyone is interested, I just found the menu for the Alchemy Bar on Sunshine (and others?). I highly recommend the Alchemist's Sidecar!

I just wish that I had asked the bartender, Dario, for the proportions. :mad: The backlit menus are pretty cool.

Link to menu: http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/onboard/bars/menus/alchemy-bar-menu.ashx

i-2qkFKxT.jpg

Can you order from the Alchemy Bar on the cheers package?

Yes, you can order any alcoholic drink up to $50. (There are also non-alcoholic drinks you can order, not saying you can only order alcoholic drinks)..

For Alchemy or just in general? Alchemy pretty much does what's on the menu or variations with those ingredients. We hung out there a few times on our last carnival cruise . They have some pretty interesting flavors. The extra olive cocktail and little cheeses they gave us were nice as well.

For Alchemy or just in general? Alchemy pretty much does what's on the menu or variations with those ingredients. We hung out there a few times on our last carnival cruise . They have some pretty interesting flavors. The extra olive cocktail and little cheeses they gave us were nice as well.

Call me a sucker but the olive, cheese and cashews were or are one of the main reasons I dont mind paying for drinks all-night sitting at the Alchemy bar..Great touch. Good snacks. Good Bait.:D

Is there a separate menu for frozen non alcoholic drinks?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Alchemy does not do frozen drinks or non alcoholic drinks. They are a martini bar. So for frozen drinks, sodas, or virgin drinks you'll have to go to one of the other bars.

I wonder if $9.95 is still the current price? I have heard drink prices went up when the Cheers! package went up. A lot of the drink menus I am pulling up don't even have prices. And the ones that do, look like the "old" prices.:confused:

Does anybody happen to know if the Alchemy Bar has any lychee flavoured ingredients? I know there isn't anything lychee on the menu, but I was hoping they maybe had some canned lychees, lychee liqueur, or some such item.:o

I wonder if $9.95 is still the current price? I have heard drink prices went up when the Cheers! package went up. A lot of the drink menus I am pulling up don't even have prices. And the ones that do, look like the "old" prices.:confused:

I was just on the Sunshine and my photo shows the current price of $9.95. They do have specials that they run every day. Saved $1 per drink on ladies night with my wife at the bar, for example.

Alchemy does not do frozen drinks or non alcoholic drinks. They are a martini bar. So for frozen drinks, sodas, or virgin drinks you'll have to go to one of the other bars.

They do non-alcoholic versions. $5.95. Bottom of the menu.

Edited by jh2360

Call me a sucker but the olive, cheese and cashews were or are one of the main reasons I dont mind paying for drinks all-night sitting at the Alchemy bar..Great touch. Good snacks. Good Bait.:D

I read a review a couple of months ago that had a lot to say (good things) about the Alchemy bar. But, they indicated the snacks were only offered when just a few guests were in the bar. Like it was a "special" thing, for just the lucky few. This thread seems to make it sound as if they are offered more often than I understood. Any comments?? Thanks in advance.

I read a review a couple of months ago that had a lot to say (good things) about the Alchemy bar. But, they indicated the snacks were only offered when just a few guests were in the bar. Like it was a "special" thing, for just the lucky few. This thread seems to make it sound as if they are offered more often than I understood. Any comments?? Thanks in advance.

They where handing them out to most people this past week on the Glory. Snacks and cucumber water for most, if not all.

• 4 weeks later...