Summit question on Mini Martinis

llarosa

I was reading a post on the Equinox than mentioned "mini martinis" and it sounded like they were available to folks on the Classic drink package. I'm wondering if that is the case on the Summit. Also - does anyone have a drink menu from the martini bar that they could post here? Thanks so much!

You can also get a martini at other bars besides the martini bar. We frequented the Ensemble Lounge before dinner.

I just asked for chilled vodka up (with the bottle of vermouth in the zip code while shaken)...and got a great dry martini every time. Classic package.

No menu since they will make literally anything. Yes there are smaller martinis without the exotic stuff in the classic package.

There is a Martini Bar menu that has specific drinks on it.

This website has a link to one on the Equinox last October:

http://www.thepreismans.com/equinox_ta_menus.htm#martini

I believe it's the same menu that was on the Reflection a few weeks ago, though the prices may have changed.

OP: I think the "mini martinis" are either the type you get as part of the martini flight or someone was calling a regular martini from another bar by that name. The Martini Bar martinis are a large size and the price reflects that. The regular martinis that you can get at the other bars are standard size drinks. You can get any drink you want provided that it uses the liquor that is covered by your package limit. There have been varying reports of success in ordering regular martinis at the Martini Bar on the Classic package, with most people reporting that the bartenders usually direct you to a different bar, especially if it's busy.

Edited by bEwAbG

The last time I was on Summit (August 2015) they would not serve the small martinis at the Martini Bar......they didn't even stock the small glasses. Of course, things change week to week :rolleyes:

The last time I was on Summit (August 2015) they would not serve the small martinis at the Martini Bar......they didn't even stock the small glasses. Of course, things change week to week :rolleyes:

My experience also on the Summit last year. :(

Same experience as the two other pax on Summit (Jan. '16), could get martinis at other bars on classic pkg, but could not get a martini at the Martini bar on classic pkg. They carried other drinks, including my "fav" (Gin, ice, couple olives, in a rocks glass). Cafe al Baccio is also close by and has some great boozy coffee drinks and they can all be made to go.

Same experience as the two other pax on Summit (Jan. '16), could get martinis at other bars on classic pkg, but could not get a martini at the Martini bar on classic pkg. They carried other drinks, including my "fav" (Gin, ice, couple olives, in a rocks glass). Cafe al Baccio is also close by and has some great boozy coffee drinks and they can all be made to go.

It does seem like it is hit or miss on those martinis. Some will give them to you, some won't....same cruise, same bar? You just never know.

No menu since they will make literally anything. Yes there are smaller martinis without the exotic stuff in the classic package.

A regular martini is included in the classic package. In the Martini Bar, they make doubles and/or large martini's not included in the Classic Package. They

can make a regular martini for you, but if they are busy they may not! Just ask

for a regular martini with your package and see what happens! Bon Voyage!